Công văn 5599/BYT-MT giảm thời gian cách ly, thí điểm cách ly y tế F1 tại nhà, quản lý bệnh nhân COVID-19
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Bộ Y tế||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||5599/BYT-MT||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Nguyễn Trường Sơn|
|Ngày ban hành:||14/07/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , COVID-19|
THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
On shortening the quarantine period, piloting home quarantine of F1 cases, managing the provision of treatment for COVID-19 patients
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
To: People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities.
Based on practical situation, with the reference to the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Vietnam, for the timely and effective prevention and control of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Ministry of Health hereby guides a number of contents related to the quarantine period, the pilot home quarantine for close contacts of confirmed cases (F1 cases) and COVID-19 patient (F0 case) treatment management as follows:
1. The quarantine period for F1 cases and people on entry (except for those who enter Vietnam to work for less than 14 days and other cases specified by the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control or the Ministry of Health) shall be cut from 21 days to 14 days. After completing 14-day quarantine, the aforesaid people shall be subject to health monitoring at home/place of residence for another 14 days. The management, and surveillance after quarantine, handover and medical surveillance, monitoring after quarantine should be strictly implemented to avoid cross-infection and spread of the pandemic in community.
2. Regarding the pilot home quarantine for F1 cases: The Ministry of Health has formulated the Interim Guidance on home quarantine of F1 cases for COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control (enclosed herein) replacing the Guidance attached to the Official Dispatch No. 5152/BYT-MT dated June 27, 2021 of the Ministry of Health. The Ministry of Health requests provincial-level People's Committees to:
- Study and pilot home quarantine of F1 cases; based on practical situation of localities, to adjust the Guidance in appropriate direction; organize training courses and guide the implementation (by videos, communication documents, etc.); direct the strict management and surveillance to ensure safety in pandemic prevention and control; regularly inspect and monitor the implementation.
- After piloting, organize the assessment, summarization and conclusion for experience and implement on a broader scale.
3. Regarding treatment management: In order to reduce the number of COV1D-19 patients being treated at medical examination and treatment establishments, especially in provinces and cities where the number of patients and demand for treatment is high such as Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai, etc., the Ministry of Health requests provincial-level People's Committees to consider and direct as follows:
- Asymptomatic COVID-19 patients who are treated and cared at medical establishments: May be discharged from hospital on the 10th day, if their two consecutive RT-PCR test results (24 hours or more away from each other) return negative with SARS-CoV-2 or show low viral load (CT ≥ 30), and subject to medical surveillance at home or place of residence for another 14 days.
- For confirmed cases detected in the community (their RT-PCR test results are positive with SARS-CoV-2) without clinical symptoms: If there is a low viral load (CT ≥ 30), they should be moved into medical establishments for quarantine and further surveillance, and after another 24 hours, if the tests continue to show low viral load (CT ≥ 30) or return negative for SARS-CoV-2 (using RT-PCR method), the patients shall be discharged from medical establishments and subject to medical surveillance as above mentioned.
- For patients who meet requirements for discharge from the hospital under the Ministry of Health’s regulations, if their tests return positive during the 14-day home quarantine period, they are not required to be quarantined and treated in medical examination and treatment establishments; quarantine measure and other measures to suppress a potential outbreak shall not be required. Such patients should be further monitored; and shall be provided healthcare and surveillance if showing any symptom.
The Ministry of Health hereby requests provincial-level People's Committees to direct the implementation of this Official Dispatch./
FOR THE MINISTER
THE DEPUTY MINISTER
Nguyen Truong Son