Công văn 10688/BYT-MT 2021 về phòng, chống dịch COVID-19 đối với người nhập cảnh
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Bộ Y tế||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||10688/BYT-MT||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Đỗ Xuân Tuyên|
|Ngày ban hành:||16/12/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , Xuất nhập cảnh , COVID-19|
Đang tải nội dung văn bản. Vui lòng đợi
THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, December 16, 2021
- Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies;
Until the end of December 15, 2021, Vietnam's COVID-19 vaccination coverage has reached a high level (96.4% of people aged 18 years and over have got one dose and 76.5% have received full two doses). According to the direction of the Prime Minister, by December 31, 2021, to basically complete the vaccination for 100% of people aged 18 and over, and speed up the vaccination schedule for children.
Implementing the Government’s Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021 promulgating the Interim Regulation on “safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic”; Official Dispatch No. 7581/VPCP-KGVX dated October 19, 2021 of the Government Office notifying the directions of Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam; Official Dispatch No. 7937/VPCP-QHQT dated October 29, 2021 of the Government Office on applying “Vaccine passports” and measures to facilitate foreign experts entering Vietnam for economic development; Notice No. 334/TB-VPCP dated December 10, 2021 of the Government Office announcing the conclusion of Permanent Deputy Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh on the plan to resume commercial and international flights; the Ministry of Health (Standing Agency of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control) guides the implementation of COVID-19 prevention and control measures for people entering Vietnam (except for those entering Vietnam to work for a short term and other cases on entry as prescribed by the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, the Ministry of Health and as defined in bilateral cooperation agreements) as follows:
1. General requirements of pandemic prevention and control for persons entering Vietnam
- Have a negative test result for SARS-CoV-2 before entry1 (except for children under the age of 2).
- Make health declaration before entry; When entering Vietnam, install and use the health declaration application (PC-COVID) to make health declaration and monitor the health in accordance with Vietnam's regulations (Diplomatic and official guests are encouraged to use this application).
- In case the persons on entry that are Vietnamese citizens, overseas Vietnamese and their relatives (including their spouses and children) have not been vaccinated or have not received full doses of COVID-19 vaccines, they shall be vaccinated free in their quarantine period (if eligible).
- For diplomatic delegations entering Vietnam at the invitation of high-ranking leaders: To comply with Scheme on welcoming diplomatic delegations.
- Pay testing costs, expenses for quarantine, medical examination and treatment and other related expenses (if any) in Covid-19 pandemic prevention and control according to the Resolution No. 16/NQ-CP dated February 08, 2021 of the Government prescribing the expenses for medical quarantine, medical examination and treatment and some specific regulations in COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control.
2. Requirements of pandemic prevention and control for specific cases
2.1. For people entering Vietnam who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have recovered from COVID-192
- Within the first 3 days from the date of entry: They shall self-monitor their health at their places of residence (including houses, hotels, hostels, resorts, headquarters of representative agencies, dormitories, guest houses of production and business establishments, etc.); They are not allowed to come into contact with others and to leave their accommodations.
- They shall be tested for SARS-CoV-2 by RT-PCR technique on the third day, counting from the date of entry. If their test results for SARS-CoV-2 are negative, they shall continue to monitor their health until the end of 14 days from the date of entry; In case their test results are positive, handling procedures shall comply with regulations.
2.2. For people entering Vietnam who have not been vaccinated or have not received full doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- Comply with at-accommodations quarantine for 7 days from the date of entry; Get tested for SARS-CoV-2 by RT-PCR technique on 3rd and 7th days. If their test results for SARS-CoV-2 are negative, they shall continue to monitor their health until the end of 14 days; In case their test results are positive, handling procedures shall comply with regulations.
- For people on entry that are persons under the age of 18 (hereinafter referred to as children), persons aged 65 years or older (hereinafter referred to as elderly), pregnant women, persons with underlying medical conditions (but are not required to be under monitoring and treatment at health establishments): They shall be quarantined with their parents/caregivers (hereinafter referred to as caregivers). Caregivers must receive full doses of COVID-19 vaccines or have recovered from COVID-19; sign a commitment to be voluntarily in quarantine after being given the explanation of risks of COVID-19 infection; and strictly comply with the requirements on testing and regulations on COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control like those applicable to persons on entry.
Click download to see the full text