Công văn 17115/UBND-VP Vũng Tàu 2021 hướng dẫn tạm thời phòng, chống COVID-19 tại các cơ sở sản xuất, kinh doanh
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ủy ban nhân dân tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||17115/UBND-VP||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Trần Văn Tuấn|
|Ngày ban hành:||11/11/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , COVID-19|
THE PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF BA RIA-VUNG TAU PROVINCE
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
On the interim guidance for COVID-19 prevention and control plan at production and business establishments in the province.
Ba Ria - Vung Tau, November 11, 2021
- The Heads of the Departments, agencies, and sectors;
- The Chairpersons of districts, towns, and cities;
- The enterprises in the province.
Pursuant to the Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021 of the Government on the Interim Regulation on “safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic”; the Decision No. 4800/QD-BYT dated October 12, 2021 of the Ministry of Health;
To implement the Official Telegram No. 8149/CD-VPCP of the Government Office on conveying the Prime Minister’s direction on continuing to strengthen the implementation of measures to prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic; the Official Dispatch No. 9472/BYT-MT dated November 08, 2021 of the Ministry of Health.
To implement the Government’s directions in the Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021 that: “In the prevention and control of the pandemic, pandemic prevention shall be considered as the basis and long-term target; health staff, army and police shall be considered as the core force, with the participation of all forces and social levels. To promote the central role of citizens and enterprises in pandemic prevention and control, safe production, business and living”; and the directions that “Direct the implementation of measures to prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic and restore economic development with the spirit of initiative, creativity, firmly grasping the situation, not being subjective; ensure the “four-on-the-spot” motto”.
The Provincial People’s Committee hereby promulgates the interim guidance for COVID-19 prevention and control plan at production, business, service establishments, industrial parks, industrial clusters, construction sites, etc. (hereinafter referred to as production and business establishments) as follows:
I. OBJECTIVES AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Proactively conduct pandemic prevention and control at production and business establishments according to the following principles: control the risk of infection, early detection of infections, timely quarantine, mapping and carry tests quickly to prevent the pandemic from spreading in the establishments;
2. Implement the goal of pandemic prevention and control, ensuring a safe working environment for employees, while ensuring production and business activities of enterprises;
3. Pursuant to the guidance and general regulations of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, the Provincial Steering Committee’s guiding documents on COVID-19 prevention and control measures corresponding to each level of pandemic, enterprises shall proactively take action to develop a plan for production and business organization suitable to the pandemic situation, financial conditions and production and business characteristics of the enterprise;
4. The production and business plan must meet the requirements of pandemic prevention and control, according to the principle of “safety and production go hand in hand”;
5. Require production and business establishments and employees to strictly and fully comply with instructions on COVID-19 prevention and control.
II. SAFETY MEASURES FOR COVID-19 PREVENTION AND CONTROL
Production and business establishments shall assign their own Health teams or sign contracts with (public and private) medical units to organize the implementation and monitor the compliance with measures to ensure safety prevention and control of the pandemic at production and business establishments:
1. For employees, one of the following conditions must be satisfied (except for special cases)
- Employees have been fully vaccinated.
- Employees have been vaccinated but have not yet got full doses and waiting to get full vaccination.
- Employees infected with SARS-CoV-2 recovered and completed the period of quarantine and medical supervision as prescribed.
2. For commuting
- For means of transporting employees:
+ Vehicles must be disinfected after each time shuttle employees;
+ Drivers and vehicle assistants must be fully vaccinated and must keep a daily contact log;
+ Conduct body temperature checks and require employees to wash their hands before getting on the vehicle;
Click download to see the full text