THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, June 5, 2021
ON THE PROMULGATION OF “THE GUIDANCE FOR PANDEMIC PREVENTION AND CONTROL PLANS WHEN COVID-19 CASES ARE RECORDED AT THE PRODUCTION AND BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS OR INDUSTRIAL PARKS”
THE MINISTER OF HEALTH
Pursuant to the Law on Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases dated November 21, 2007;
Pursuant to the Law on Medical Examination and Treatment dated November 23, 2009;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree 75/2017/ND-CP dated June 20, 2017, defining the functions, tasks, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Health;
Pursuant to the Decision No. 2194/QD-BCDQG dated May 27, 2020, on the promulgation of "the Guidance for prevention, control and assessment of the risk of COVID-19 infection at workplaces and dormitories of employees";
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Official Dispatch No. 680/ CD- TTg dated May 24, 2021, on ensuring safety against COVID-19 in industrial parks;
At the proposal of the Director of the Health Environment Management Agency under the Ministry of Health,
Article 1. To promulgate together with this Decision "the Guidance for pandemic prevention and control plans when COVID-19 cases are recorded at the production and business establishments or industrial parks".
Article 2. This Decision takes effect from the date of signing.
Article 3. Chief of Ministry Office; Chief Inspector of the Ministry Inspectorate; Heads, Directors, General Directors of Departments, Agencies, Administration under the Ministry of Health; Directors of Institutes under the Ministry of Health; Chairpersons of the People's Committees, Heads of the Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control of the provinces/municipalities; Directors of Health Departments of provinces/ municipalities; Leaders in charge of health of ministries and sectors; Heads of relevant units shall be responsible for implementing this Decision.
Nguyen Thanh Long
GUIDANCE FOR PANDEMIC PREVENTION AND CONTROL PLANS WHEN COVID-19 CASES ARE RECORDED AT THE PRODUCTION AND BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS OR INDUSTRIAL PARKS
(Issued together with the Decision No. 2787/QD-BYT dated June 5, 2021 of the Minister of Health)
These guidelines were based on the guiding documents and guidelines of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, the Ministry of Health, relevant ministries and sectors, the World Health Organization, the International Labor Organization as well as the guidelines and plans for pandemic prevention and control which have been implemented in provinces and municipalities.
I. OBJECTIVES AND REQUIREMENTS
- To actively detect in the early stage and promptly handle suspected cases of COVID-19 at the production and business establishments or industrial parks/clusters (hereinafter referred to as industrial parks for short).
- To ensure safe production and realize the dual goal; to limit the impact of the pandemic on economic development and social security.
- Follow the principle that the heads of the Party Committees and the authorities directly instruct and take responsibility for the prevention and control of the pandemic in their respective localities.
- Local authorities and units shall thoroughly uphold the spirit of "active attack", follow the principle of pandemic prevention and control "active prevention, early detection, prompt quarantine, effective treatment, definitive handling, and quick stabilization”, and always ready themselves for worse scenarios.
- Consider the task of COVID-19 prevention and control as the key, urgent and regular task. Request production and business establishments or industrial parks and employees to strictly follow the directions of the Secretariat, the Government, the Prime Minister, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, implement all guidelines of the Ministry of Health and other ministries and sectors in preventing and controlling the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Deploy synchronously, drastically, and effectively solutions to prevent and combat the pandemic, in the spirit of "fighting the pandemic like fighting an enemy" with the strategy of switching from defense to active attack, considering pandemic prevention to be a basic, strategic, long-term, and decisive task; attaching the responsibilities of leaders to the pandemic prevention and control.
- Actively prepare logistics to meet quarantine requirements, testing and treatment capacity with "the four on-the-spot motto" in order to respond promptly, urgently, and effectively.
Click download to see the full text