Công văn 2681/UBND-KGVX 2021 Hà Nội cách ly y tế tập trung 07 ngày đối với người nhập cảnh đủ điều kiện
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ủy ban nhân dân TP. Hà Nội||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||2681/UBND-KGVX||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Chử Xuân Dũng|
|Ngày ban hành:||18/08/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , Xuất nhập cảnh , COVID-19|
HANOI PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE
Regarding the implementation of 7-day concentrated quarantine for qualified entrants
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, August 18, 2021
- The Provincial-level Department of Health;
- The Hanoi Capital High Command;
- Hanoi Public Security Department;
- People’s Committees of districts and towns.
On August 04, 2021, the Ministry of Health issued the Official Dispatch No. 6288/CV-MT on shortening the concentrated quarantine period for fully vaccinated entrants; the Official Dispatch No. 2974/LS-PL dated August 06, 2021, of the Consular Department under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, guiding the inspection and recognition of the vaccination certificate, certificate of recovery from COVID-19 issued by foreign agencies. In order to implement and ensure the COVID-19 prevention and control, the Hanoi People’s Committee requests Departments, branches, People’s Committees of districts and towns, and relevant units to perform the following tasks:
1.1. Entrants permitted to enter the capital city of Hanoi shall be subjected to a seven-day quarantine period and another seven-day medical surveillance if they satisfy the following conditions:
- Possessing a negative SARS-CoV-2 test certificate (by RT-PCR/RT-LAMP method) issued within 72 hours before exiting (hereinafter referred to as the SARS-CoV-2 test certificate).
- Possessing a certificate of having received full doses of COVID-19 vaccine with the last dose taken at least 14 days and not more than 12 months before the entry time (hereinafter referred to as the COVID-19 vaccination certificate) or a certificate of the positive test for SAR-COV-2 by RT-PCR method of single sample no more than 06 months up to the time of entry and a certificate of recovery from COVID-19 or equivalent papers evidencing the recovery from COVID-19 issued by the competent agencies of the curing countries (hereinafter referred to as the papers evidencing the recovery from COVID-19).
The above-mentioned documents, which fully satisfy conditions provided in the Official Dispatch No. 2974/LS-PL dated August 06, 2021, of the Consular Department under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, shall be approved.
1.2. In case entrants are eligible for 7-day quarantine.
- Entrants must comply with the 5K message, especially wear masks, keep a safe distance, always turn on and use the Bluezone app, when traveling from the border gates to the concentrated quarantine establishments and from concentrated quarantine establishments to their places of residence.
Click download to see the full text