Công văn 2318/UBND-KGVX Hà Nội hướng dẫn giải quyết hồ sơ đối với cơ quan có người nước ngoài nhập cảnh, cách ly y tế
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ủy ban nhân dân TP. Hà Nội||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||2318/UBND-KGVX||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Chử Xuân Dũng|
|Ngày ban hành:||21/07/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , COVID-19|
Đang tải nội dung văn bản. Vui lòng đợi
On guidance on receiving and processing applications of agencies and organizations with foreigners entering and undergoing quarantine in Hanoi to prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, July 21, 2021
- The Departments of Health; Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs; External Relations; Tourism;
- The Capital High Command;
- The Hanoi Police Department;
- The People's Committees of districts and towns.
Implementing Official Dispatch No. 5322/CV-BCD dated July 5, 2021 of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on guiding foreign experts and foreigners entering Vietnam for COVID-19 prevention and control; to create favorable conditions for agencies and organizations that have foreigners entering the country to serve socio-economic development goals and ensure the right persons with the right needs and purposes of entering under the directions of the Prime Minister and the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, the Hanoi People's Committee hereby promulgates the Guidance on receiving and processing applications of agencies and organizations with foreigners entering and undergoing quarantine in Hanoi to prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic (the Guidance is attached herein).
The City People's Committee requests relevant departments, sectors and units to strictly comply with regulations on receiving foreigners entering and undergoing quarantine for COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control in the city in accordance with their assigned functions and tasks, in particular:
1. Foreigners entering Hanoi shall comply with the regulations on entry and quarantine as provided by the Government, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control and the Hanoi People's Committee. They shall undergo quarantine at concentrated quarantine facilities established under the decision of the City People’s Committee in line with the instructions in Decision No. 878/QD-BYT dated March 12, 2020 of the Ministry of Health on promulgating “the Guidance on the health quarantine at concentrated quarantine establishments for the prevention and control of the COVID-19 pandemic” and Decision No. 1246/QD-BYT dated March 20, 2020 of the Ministry of Health on promulgating the “Interim Guidance on concentrated quarantine at paid quarantine hotels in the prevention and control of COVID-19 epidemic”. In special cases, opinions of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control and the Hanoi Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control must be consulted.
2. The Department of Health and the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs shall
Based on their assigned functions and tasks, develop and implement the procedures for receiving and settling requests of organizations and individuals proposing the entry into the country according to regulations; notify relevant organizations and individuals to know and implement such procedures.
3. The Capital High Command and the People's Committees of the districts and towns where the concentrated quarantine zones are located, shall be responsible for directing the concentrated quarantine zones to implement the quarantine procedures in accordance with regulations. (2 days) before the end of the concentrated quarantine period, they shall notify in writing the Department of External Relations, the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, the People's Committees of other districts or town, and related agencies to coordinate in handing over, receiving and continuing to monitor and supervise the foreigners’ quarantine at their places of residence. In cases where the foreigners are infected with SARS-COV-2 at the quarantine zones, they shall immediately notify the City People’s Committee, the Department of Health, the Hanoi Center for Disease Control and the units at the border gates through which such foreigners enter the country so as to promptly apply anti-pandemic measures.
4. The Hanoi Police Department shall
Direct the police of districts and towns to coordinate with health facilities in urban and rural districts and towns, concentrated quarantine facilities, and related units to closely monitor the transportation of incomers from the airports or the border gates to the quarantine facilities and from the quarantine facilities to their localities after they complete the quarantine so as to ensure security and safety in service of pandemic prevention and control.
5. The Department of Tourism shall
Coordinate with the Department of Health in surveying hotels and accommodation establishments that are eligible to set up concentrated quarantine facilities therein, and advise the City People’s Committee to consider set up a centralized quarantine zone of the city. Coordinate with hotels and accommodation establishments to strictly comply with regulations and preventive measures against the COVID-19 pandemic.
6. Immigration inspection and control units and forces at Noi Bai International Border Gate shall only allow foreigners to enter the country when they fully meet the conditions specified in this Guidance.
7. Agencies, organizations and schools in Hanoi having foreigners who enter Hanoi shall
- Send written requests for entry of such foreigners together with necessary documents to the competent authorities for guidance and settlement.
- Report to the People's Committees of districts and towns in the city on the entry of such foreigners, comply with plans on the transportation, quarantine, and COVID-19 prevention and control, places of residence of foreigners and their accompanying relatives after their entry and completion of quarantine, and their health monitoring.
8. This document replaces Document No. 2205/UBND-KGVX dated June 4, 2020 of the Hanoi People's Committee on the reception and quarantine of foreign experts for COVID-19 prevention and control and Document No. 1648/UBND-KGVX dated May 29, 2021 of the Hanoi People's Committee on adjusting the assignment of responsibilities for receiving foreigners’ requests for entry and quarantine for COVID-19 prevention and control. This guidance will be adjusted and updated according to the immigration policies and the regulations on pandemic prevention and control of the Government and the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 prevention and control.
9. Departments, sectors, People's Committees of districts and towns, and related units shall:
- Inform and popularize the regulations hereof to relevant organizations and agencies in the city to know and implement them.
- On a quarterly basis, make reports on the receipt and handling of applications of agencies and organizations for foreigners and their relatives to enter the city, the situation of foreigners’ entry, quarantine, and the inspection and supervision thereof, and send them to the Hanoi Steering Committee for COVID-19 prevention and control; promptly report and propose to remove difficulties and obstacles in the implementation process (send them to the Department of Health, which acts as the standing body of the city’s Steering Committee) to summarize and report to upper levels.
The Hanoi People's Committee requests the Departments, sectors, People's Committees of districts and towns, and related units to implement this Guidance./.
On behalf of the People's Committee
For the Chairperson
Chu Xuan Dung
* All Appendices are not translated herein.