Công văn 4352/BYT-MT hướng dẫn cách ly, xét nghiệm Covid-19 trong các khu công nghiệp
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Bộ Y tế||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||4352/BYT-MT||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Đỗ Xuân Tuyên|
|Ngày ban hành:||28/05/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , Công nghiệp , COVID-19|
THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Guiding the quarantine and testing in industrial parks and factories
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, May 28, 2021
- Ministries, branches, and government-attached agencies;
- People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities.
In the implementation of the Prime Minister's Official Telegram No. 680/CD-TTg dated May 24, 2021, on ensuring COVID-19 safety in industrial parks; the Ministry of Health (the standing agency of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control) hereby requests ministries, branches, and provincial-level People's Committees to urgently direct the implementation of the following contents:
1. Strictly compliance with guidelines and written directions on COVID-19 prevention and control at production and business establishments and industrial parks of the National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control and the Ministry of Health, including the Official Dispatch No. 1096/BYT-MT dated February 23, 2021, Official Dispatch No. 3836/CV-BCD dated May 05, 2021, and Official Dispatch No. 4150/BYT-MT dated May 21, 2021.
2. Production and business establishments and industrial parks must assess the risk of COVID-19 infection at workplaces and dormitories as specified in the Decision No. 2194/QD-BCDQG dated May 27, 2020, on promulgating "the Guidance on prevention, control, and assessment of the risk of COVID-19 infection at the workplaces and dormitories for workers”.
The inspection and assessment results shall be used as a basis for considering and deciding to allow departments, lines, or workshops of a production and business establishment or the entire production and business establishment to continue manufacturing or suspending operations to ensure safety for pandemic prevention and control.
3. Provincial-level People’s Committees shall direct the provincial-level Department of Industry and Trade to assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with Management Boards of industrial parks in, inspecting, supervising, and urging production and business establishments in localities to continue assessing their safety during COVID-19 pandemic and updating on the COVID-19 safe map.
Click download to see the full text