Hướng dẫn liên ngành 21306/HDLN-YT-GDĐT 2021 về phương án phòng chống dịch COVID-19
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Sở Giáo dục và Đào tạo Thành phố Hà Nội; Sở Y tế Thành phố Hà Nội||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||21306/HDLN-YT-GDĐT||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Hướng dẫn||Người ký:||Phạm Xuân Tiến; Vũ Cao Cương|
|Ngày ban hành:||03/12/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Giáo dục-Đào tạo-Dạy nghề , Y tế-Sức khỏe , COVID-19|
HANOI PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, December 03, 2021
On the COVID-19 prevention and control plans when detecting COVID-19 confirmed cases (F0), COVID-19 suspected cases, contacts of confirmed cases (F1), contacts of F1 cases (F2)
I. DIRECTIVE DOCUMENTS
- Decision No. 3638/QD-BYT dated July 30, 2021 of the Ministry of Health on promulgating the “Interim Guidance on Surveillance and Prevention of COVID-19”.
- Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021 of the Government promulgating the Interim Regulation on “safe and flexible adaptation to, and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic”.
- Decision No. 4800/QD-BYT dated October 12, 2021 of the Ministry of Health, issuing the Interim Guidance for implementation of Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP.
- Decision No. 9472/BYT-MT dated November 8, 2021 of the Ministry of Health on the implementation of Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021 of the Government.
- Official Dispatch No. 4726/BGDDT-GDTC dated October 15, 2021 of the Ministry of Education and Training on organizing the on-site teaching at education institutions.
- Plan No. 895/KH-BGDDT dated September 9, 2021 on ensuring safety in COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control of the education sector in the 2021-2022 school year.
- Inter-sectoral Guidance No. 3668/HDLN:SGDDT-YT dated October 25, 2021 on prevention and control of COVID-19 when students return to school in new normal conditions.
- Official Dispatch No. 7020/BYT-MT dated August 25, 2021 regarding quarantine for children for COVID-19 prevention and control.
- Official Dispatch No. 914/BYT-MT dated February 26, 2020 of the Ministry of Health on strengthening the prevention and control of COVID-19 pandemic in schools and dormitories.
- Official Dispatch No. 1244/BYT-MT dated March 13, 2020 of the Ministry of Health guiding the handling of cases of fever, cough and shortness of breath recorded in schools.
- Official Dispatch No. 1583/BGDDT-GDTC dated May 7, 2020 of the Ministry of Education and Training on the implementation of pandemic prevention and control measures.
- Official Dispatch No. 4095/UBND-KGVX dated November 19, 2021 of the Hanoi People's Committee guiding home quarantine for contacts of confirmed cases (F1).
To ensure safety in the prevention and control of COVID-19 in schools on the principle of “safe and flexible adaptation to, and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic”.
To early detect and timely treat COVID-19 confirmed cases (F0), COVID-19 suspected cases, contacts of confirmed cases (F1), contacts of F1 cases (F2), thus preventing the spread of the COVID-19 in schools and communities.
III. PLANS FOR CASES OF RECORDING COVID-19 CONFIRMED CASES (F0) IN SCHOOLS
1. When F0 cases are recorded in a school
Immediately activate the school's pandemic prevention and control plans in case of recording COVID-19 infected cases.
Immediately report to the local Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
Notify and request the F0 cases not to voluntarily move to other places, not to come into close contact with other people within 1 meter, to wear medical face masks and wait for instructions and treatment. Instruct the F0 cases to move along the routed passage to the temporary quarantine room; Limit the movement by elevator, or arrange a separate elevator for the cases, which must be disinfected as prescribed immediately after use.
Temporarily put the entire school under lockdown and request every class to stay on the spot. Provide accurate information to all staff, teachers, employees and students present at the school, so as not to cause confusion or anxiety among them; strictly require them to make medical declarations and follow 5K rules.
Notify and coordinate with the local health authority (the commune-level health station or the district-level health center) to implement pandemic prevention and control measures. Separate F0 cases and take them to quarantine and treatment at medical facilities as prescribed.
Click download to see the full text