Công văn 3949/CV-BCĐ 2020 đảm bảo phòng chống dịch cho chuyên gia nhập cảnh
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ban Chỉ đạo Quốc gia phòng, chống dịch COVID-19||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||3949/CV-BCĐ||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Nguyễn Thanh Long|
|Ngày ban hành:||24/07/2020||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , Xuất nhập cảnh , COVID-19|
THE NATIONAL STEERING COMMITTEE ON COVID-19 PREVENTION AND CONTROL
On enhancing the guarantee of COVID-19 prevention and control for experts entering Vietnam to work
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, July 24, 2020
- Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, and government-attached agencies;
- People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities.
Currently, the number of foreign experts who are investors, technical experts, skilled workers, business managers (hereinafter referred to as experts), enter Vietnam to work and have positive test results with SARS-CoV-2 is increasing. In order to create favorable condition and support such experts to enter Vietnam while strictly and safely implementing the epidemic prevention and control, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control hereby requests ministries, branches and People’s Committees of provinces and centrally run cities to implement the following contents:
1. To notify units inviting experts for work to ensure that:
- Experts must be tested for SARS-CoV-2 with Real time-PCR technique for 03 - 07 days before entering Vietnam. The SARS-CoV-2 test must be carried out in the laboratory approved by the Government or belong to the laboratory system of the World Health Organization.
- Experts must have international health insurance or organizations, agencies inviting such experts must commit to pay all treatment costs if such experts are infected with COVID-19.
- Units inviting experts shall be responsible for the safety of the COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control when inviting experts entering Vietnam to work.
Click download to see the full text