Công văn 5322/CV-BCĐ hướng dẫn người nước ngoài nhập cảnh phòng chống COVID-19
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ban Chỉ đạo Quốc gia phòng, chống dịch COVID-19||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||5322/CV-BCĐ||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Đỗ Xuân Tuyên|
|Ngày ban hành:||05/07/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , Xuất nhập cảnh , COVID-19|
THE NATIONAL STEERING COMMITTEE
FOR COVID-19 PREVENTION AND CONTROL
On guiding foreign experts and foreigners entering Vietnam for COVID-19 prevention and control.
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, July 05 , 2021
- Ministries and ministerial-level agencies;
- People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities.
In recent times, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, the Ministry of Health, and relevant ministries and sectors have issued several documents1 to create favorable conditions for foreign experts and foreigners entering Vietnam for COVID-19 prevention and control. However, in the course of organizing the implementation of the above documents, there are some shortcomings in the management of foreign experts and foreigners during the process of entry, quarantine, working, and residence in Vietnam, affecting the prevention and control of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the implementation of the Prime Minister's directions in the Official Telegram No. 570/CD-TTg dated May 02, 2021, the Notice No. 82/TB-VPCP dated April 29, 2021, and the Notice No. 102/TB-VPCP dated May 11, 2021, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control (hereinafter referred to as the National Steering Committee) reviewed recently issued documents relating to the settlement and management of the entry to Vietnam for foreign experts and foreigners. Based on the current pandemic development, in order to strengthen the strict control and management of the entry of foreign experts and foreigners to realize the “dual goals”, ensure to handle the entry for the right subjects according to their needs and purposes; while still meeting the requirements of pandemic prevention and control; and in order to implement the Government Office's Official Dispatch No. 1329/VPCP-QHQT dated June 11, 2021, on reviewing the approval and management of foreign experts and foreigners entering Vietnam, the National Steering Committee provides additional guidelines as follows:
1. People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities shall:
- Based on demand and proposal of local agencies and organizations, continue to take responsibility for considering and deciding on approving: (i) The list of foreign experts (including technical experts, investors, enterprise managers, high-skilled workers)2 and their families (including parents, spouses, and children); (ii) Other foreigners under the provincial-level People's Committees' competence to consider and approve to enter Vietnam (including foreign pupils and students studying in schools of provinces/centrally-run cities; cases requesting for entry for humanitarian reason, emergency, treatment in localities, etc.).
- Consider and approve the policy on permitting foreign experts and their families, foreigners to be quarantined in localities; carry out the quarantine and medical surveillance and activities of foreign experts, their families, and foreigners while working in localities; periodically report the National Steering Committee as prescribed.
2. The Five-ministry Working Group (the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Public Security, the Ministry of National Defence, and the Ministry of Transport) shall:
- Consider and decide on the entry of: (i) Foreigners invited or guaranteed by diplomatic missions, foreign consular offices, representative offices of international organizations; central agencies and ministries3; (ii) Foreigners invited by other agencies and organizations for the purpose of socio-economic development and other specific cases (including humanitarian reasons, medical treatment, and cases of entering Vietnam to contact and work with different provinces/cities) other than those specified at Point 1 and beyond the competence of the municipal or provincial-level People's Committees or other than those who are permitted to enter Vietnam.
- The Working Groups of 5 ministries shall be responsible for monitoring, urging, advising, and handling problems arising in the course of implementation.
3. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall preside to handle foreigners entering Vietnam for diplomatic or official purposes according to this Guidance.
4. This Official Dispatch takes effect on the date of its signing and replaces the Official Dispatch No. 2847/CV-BCD dated May 23, 2020, the Official Dispatch No. 3949/CV-BCD dated July 24, 2929, the Official Dispatch No. 1113/CV-BCD dated February 23, 2021, and the Official Dispatch No. 3440/CV-BCD dated April 27, 2021, of the National Steering Committee, on the management of entrants for COVID-19 prevention and control.
The National Steering Committee hereby requests ministries, ministerial-level agencies, and People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities to implement for eligible subjects with appropriate frequency as prescribed, and comply with safety measures to prevent and control COVID-19, not to generate negative effects, strictly handle violations; and at the same time, widely disseminate to the units and people to strictly implement the Guidance on settling for foreign experts and foreigners entering Vietnam (enclosed with this Official Dispatch).
Click download to see the full text