Cảm ơn quý khách đã gửi báo lỗi.
- Thuộc tính
- Nội dung
- VB gốc
- Tiếng Anh
- Hiệu lực
- VB liên quan
- Lược đồ
- Nội dung MIX
- Tổng hợp lại tất cả các quy định pháp luật còn hiệu lực áp dụng từ văn bản gốc và các văn bản sửa đổi, bổ sung, đính chính…
- Khách hàng chỉ cần xem Nội dung MIX, có thể nắm bắt toàn bộ quy định pháp luật hiện hành còn áp dụng, cho dù văn bản gốc đã qua nhiều lần chỉnh sửa, bổ sung.
- Tải về
thuộc tính Công văn 3087/SXD-QLXD
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Sở Xây dựng tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||3087/SXD-QLXD||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Tạ Quốc Trung|
|Ngày ban hành:||18/07/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Tình trạng hiệu lực:|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe Xây dựng COVID-19|
tải Công văn 3087/SXD-QLXD
THE PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF BA RIA - VUNG TAU PROVINCE
On the implementation of measures to prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic at construction works in Ba Ria - Vung Tau province
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
Ba Ria - Vung Tau, July 18, 2021
- People’s Committees of districts, towns, cities;
- Management Boards of work construction investment projects;
- Management Board of Provincial Industrial Parks;
- Work construction project owners;
- Enterprises operating in the field of construction in the province.
Implementing the direction of the People’s Committee of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province in the Official Dispatch No. 8614/UBND-VP dated July 18, 2021 regarding the imposition of social distancing measure in the province under the Prime Minister’s Directive No. 16/CT-TTg dated March 31, 2020;
The Department of Construction requests the People's Committees of districts, towns and cities; project owners, contractors participating in construction activities at works under construction in the province and relevant agencies and units to implement the following contents:
1. Construction of the following works shall be permitted to continue during the period of applying the Directive No. 16/CT-TTg:
a) Works under national important projects.
b) Essential works serving the pandemic, natural disaster prevention and emergency tasks that are carried out at the request and permission of competent authorities.
c) Key works in the province that are allowed by the Steering Committees for Covid-19 Prevention and Control of the districts, towns and cities.
Project owners and contractors participating in construction activities must strictly comply with the Directive No. 16/CT-TTg, ensuring at the same time the construction schedules and the on-spot quarantine of their employees with the “3-on-spot” motto: On-spot production, meal and rest or the motto “one way - two destinations”: Only one way of concentrated transport of workers from the construction sites to their places of residence (that may be dormitories, hotels, concentrated accommodation); be responsible for ensuring absolute safety and taking full measures to prevent the pandemic. In which, to take the following noteworthy measures: comply with 5K message, particularly wearing the masks, disinfecting, measuring body temperature at the beginning and end of each shift, arranging adequate means and supplies for pandemic prevention and control according to regulations and recommendations of health agencies; require the employees to make health declaration, comply with contact and communication measures; temporarily suspend non-urgent activities, reduce the concentration of employees; employers must strictly comply with Joint Guidance No. 2242/LDTBXH-TLD-PTM dated July 14, 2021 of the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, the Vietnam General Confederation of Labour and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam on organizing the implementation of both quarantine and production, business in production and business establishments, enterprises.
2. Works subject to construction suspension during the period of applying the Directive No. 16/CT-TTg comprise:
a) Works other than those mentioned in Clause 1 of this Official Dispatch.
b) Separate house construction works (including new construction and repair works, except for small-scale repair works for damaged electrical or water system).
3. Project owners, contractors, organizations and individuals engaged in construction activities and people in the province are required to strictly comply the above contents.
4. People's Committees of districts, towns and cities are required to organize the inspection and sanctioning of acts of violations. For construction works specified in Clause 1 of this Official Dispatch, the project owners and contractors participating in construction activities failing to ensure the conditions for COVID-19 prevention and control shall be required to suspend their activities and be handled according to the law regulations.
5. The Department Inspectorate is assign to actively coordinate with People's Committees of districts, towns and cities in examining. If detecting that the project owners and contractors do not ensure the conditions for COVID-19 prevention and control on construction sites, to apply the measure of forcible suspension of the entire construction activities and propose the strict handling according to the law regulations.
The Department of Construction requests agencies and units to urgently and seriously comply with the above contents until a new direction of the Provincial People's Committee is issued. Any difficulty and problem arising in the course of implementation should be promptly reported to the Department of Construction for prompt settlement./.
Ta Quoc Trung