Công văn 12464/UBND-VP Vũng Tàu 2021 tiếp tục thực hiện một số biện pháp phòng, chống dịch
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ủy ban nhân dân tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||12464/UBND-VP||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Trần Văn Tuấn|
|Ngày ban hành:||08/09/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , COVID-19|
THE PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF BA RIA - VUNG TAU PROVINCE
On continuing to take some pandemic prevention and control measures in the province.
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Ba Ria - Vung Tau, September 08, 2021
- Heads of Departments, sectors, and branches;
- Chairpersons of People's Committees, Steering Committees, Command Centers for COVID-19 Prevention and Control of districts, towns, and cities.
The social distancing measure in line with the Prime Minister's Directive No. 16/CT-TTg has been imposed in Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province since July 19, 2021, according to the spirit of "all citizens must stay where they are" - not leave their places of residence. With the synchronous, drastic, active, and effective implementation of the entire political system, and the responsible participation of the enterprise community, the consensus, and support of the people, the pandemic has been basically put under control in some localities. However, there are still new cases recorded in the community. To give the first and foremost priority for the citizens' safety and health, it is necessary to take more drastic and radical solutions to prevent and reverse the pandemic, and quickly bring Ba Ria - Vung Tau back to the new normal state, the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee hereby decides:
1. To extend the social distancing measure in line with the Prime Minister's Directive No. 16/CT-TTg dated March 31, 2020, in Vung Tau City, Ba Ria City, Phu My town, and Long Dien district for another 14 days, from 00:00 on September 09, 2021.
All citizens are required to "stay where they are", only leave home in case of necessity. To seriously, thoroughly, and effectively implement pandemic prevention and control measures under the directions of the Provincial People's Committee set out in the following Official Dispatches: No. 8614/UBND-VP dated July 18, 2021, No. 9579/UBND-VP dated July 31, 2021, No. 11230/UBND-VP dated August 25, 2021, No. 11861/UBND-VP dated September 01, 2021; written directions of the Prime Minister, ministries, central agencies, provincial party committees, Provincial People's Committee, Provincial Steering Committee, Provincial Command Center for COVID-19 Prevention and Control to protect the pandemic areas that have been put under control, narrow and stamp out the pandemic.
2. To impose the social distancing measure in line with the Prime Minister's Directive No. 15/CT-TTg dated March 27, 2020, applicable to the "high risk" level issued together with the Decision No. 2686/QD-BCDQG dated May 31, 2021, of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control in the following districts: Chau Duc, Dat Do, and Xuyen Moc, from 00:00 on September 09, 2021, until new notices are issued. To be specific:
a) To continue to suspend the following activities:
- On-site food, drink, and beverage services; events combining eating and singing; night market, wedding restaurants; buffet-style restaurants;
Click download to see the full text