THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
Resolution No. 29/2016/QH14 dated November 14, 2016 of the National Assembly on allocation of central government budget for 2017
Pursuant to the Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
Pursuant to the Law No. 83/2015/QH13 on State Budget and Resolution No.27/2016/QH14 dated November 11, 2016 on 2017’s estimation of the State budget by the National Assembly;
In consideration of the Government’s Report No.466/BC-CP dated October 19, 2016, Report No.470/BC-CP dated October 19, 2016, Report No.522/CP-KTTH Dated November 09, 2016, Verification Report No.183/BC-UBTCNS14 dated October 19, 2016 by the Finance and Budget Committee; Report and presentation No.56/BC-UBTVQH14 dated November 11, 2016 by the Standing committee of the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and opinions of congress persons;
Article 1. Total government revenue and spending for 2017
1. The total government revenue is expected to reach VND 729,730 billion (seven hundred twenty nine thousand seven hundred and thirty billion dong). The total local revenue is expected to reach VND 482,450 billion (four hundred eighty two thousand four hundred and fifty billion dong).
2. The total government expenditure is expected to reach VND 902,030 billion (nine hundred two thousand and thirty billion dong), including VND 254,630 billion expected to be allocated to the local budget serving specific purposes.
Article 2. Allocation of central government budget for 2017
1. The central government budget 2017 shall be allocated for specific sectors and regulatory authorities as stipulated in Appendices 1, 2 and 6 attached hereto.
2. The ratio of distribution of revenues between the Central government budget and local budgets of provinces (hereinafter referred to as “ ratio of revenue distribution“), additional funding and additional funding for specific purposes located to the central government budget from local budgets are presented in the Appendices 3, 4 and 6 attached hereto.
The ratio of revenue distribution of the year 2017 shall be maintained from 2017 to 2020. In case the earnings from new projects coming into operation in the above-mentioned period considerably increases the local budget, the Government shall request the National Assembly to review and make decisions in accordance with point d clause 7 Article 9 of the Law on the State budget.
3. The local budget surplus, amount of loans for making up for the budget deficits and paying debt principal (if any) are presented in Appendices 5 attached hereto.
Click download to see the full text