Công văn 15467/UBND-VP Vũng Tàu 2021 áp dụng tạm thời một số biện pháp thích ứng an toàn với dịch COVID-19
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ủy ban nhân dân tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||15467/UBND-VP||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Trần Văn Tuấn|
|Ngày ban hành:||15/10/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Chính sách , COVID-19|
THE PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF BA RIA – VUNG TAU PROVINCE
On temporary application of measures for safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic in the province
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Ba Ria – Vung Tau, October 15, 2021
- Heads of Departments, sectors and branches;
- Chairpersons of People’s Committees of districts, towns and cities;
- Enterprises located in the province;
- COVID-19 checkpoints.
In implementing the Government’s Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021, promulgating the interim regulations on “safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic”; pending ministries and central branches guide the implementation, in order to stabilize the people’s life and socio-economic activities in the province, the People’s Committee of Ba Ria – Vung Tau province directs the temporary application of a number of measures for safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic as follows:
From 00:00 October 16, 2021:
1. General regulations:
- Strictly adhering to 5K Rules of the Ministry of Health: “Facemask - Disinfection - Distance – No gathering - Health declaration”; the people shall make health declarations in an honest manner and be accountable for spreading the disease due to dishonest declarations.
- If detecting symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, sore throat, loss of taste, etc., must immediately go to the nearest medical facility for timely examination, not arbitrarily using medicine for self-treatment.
2. Citizens’ movements within the province:
People are allowed to travel among districts, towns and cities in the province, except for cases where they travel from/to pandemic-hit localities of level 3 or level 4 or lockdown zones.
3. Regulations applicable to people from other localities entering the province:
- The SARS-CoV-2 test result is not required.
- Implementing COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control measures in accordance with regulations of the Ministry of Health.
- Making declarations to the police of communes, wards and townships of residence/temporary residence or by using PC-COVID software, electronic health record, VNIED software on the National Database on Population.
- In cases where a person does not stay overnight, he/she is not required to make declaration but must minimize contact with other people and limit unnecessary travel to multiple places.
Click download to see the full text