Chỉ thị 34/2008/CT-TTg của Thủ tướng Chính phủ về việc tăng cường sử dụng hệ thống thư điện tử trong hoạt động của cơ quan nhà nước
ON PROMOTING THE USE OF THE E-MAIL SYSTEM IN THE OPERATION OF STATE AGENCIES
In implementing the Prime Minister’s Directive No. 10/2006/CT-TTg of March 23, 2006, on reducing administrative documents and papers in the operation of state administrative agencies, and Directive No. 27/CT-TTg of November 29, 2007, on improving the implementation of communication and reporting regimes of the operation of state administrative agencies, ministries, branches and localities have initially applied information technology to the management, administration, storage and exchange of information. contributing to raising the effectiveness of the operation of state agencies. Nevertheless, the application of information technology in state agencies fails to meet requirements; state agencies have not yet really made the most use of existing information technology equipment to increase their work effectiveness. Particularly they have not yet fully and effectively used the e-mail system, an important application of the computer network and Internet, to information exchange.
To overcome this shortcoming, aiming at extensively applying the e-mail system in state agencies, raising operational effectiveness and productivity, practicing thrift and properly implementing the Government’s Decree No. 64/2007/ND-CP on the application of information technology to the operation of state agencies, the Prime Minister directs:
1. Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies and People’s Committees of provinces and centrally run cities to:
a/ Assure conditions for the operation of the e-mail system in state agencies at all levels, covering:
- Making use of existing information technology, particularly the outcomes of implemented schemes and projects and the assistance of organizations and enterprises, to effectively use e-mail systems;
- Creating e-mail accounts for agencies and cadres and public employees of agencies where conditions permit, considering the temporary use of free but highly secure e-mail accounts in agencies with inadequate conditions. At the same time, creating conditions for opening e-mail accounts for subordinate agencies and units which do not have adequate conditions for setting up their own e-mail systems;
- Organizing short-term training courses for cadres and public employees on the use of e-mails in their work; designating capable and well-trained staffs to help colleagues use e-mails;
- Urgently drafting regulations on use of the e-mail system in each agency, clearly defining the responsibilities of units and individuals in the building and operation of the e-mail system, the use of personal e-mail accounts and their agency’s common accounts, the process of dealing with matters through e-mails, and information that must be sent or is encouraged to be sent via e-mail;
- Making and implementing annual plans on operation and development of the e-mail system to meet work needs and ensure compatibility with other e-communication systems.
b/ Promote the use of the e-mail system in state agencies at all levels, including:
- From January 1, 2009, state agencies with adequate technical infrastructure shall apply the e-mail system to their operation, from district- and provincial-level agencies in provinces and centrally run cities and immediate subordinate units of ministries, ministerial-level agencies and government-attached agencies in accordance with this Directive;
- Publicizing the lists of official e-mail addresses of all subordinate units and competent cadres and public employees on the agencies’ websites or portals;
- Sending and receiving via e-mail documents and work schedules of agencies, documents serving work and meetings, and documents for information and reporting (excluding confidential documents and places where other support e-communication systems have operated). Encouraging the use of the e-mail system for sending and receiving documents, letters of invitation, official letters, reports, direction and administration information of leaders, and other documents. Documents sent via e-mail in accordance with the law on e-transactions are of equivalent validity as printed documents in transactions between state agencies and their printed versions are not required;
- Making the fullest use of the e-mail system for exchanging documents with citizens and enterprises when providing public services;
- Appointing competent officials to regularly check e-mail accounts of their agencies and promptly respond to e-mails of other agencies, people and enterprises;
- Using TCVN 6909:2001 Vietkey for e-mails;
- When issuing printed documents excluding confidential ones, apart from sending them to recipients as normal, sending their e versions to e-mail addresses of agencies named as recipients or providing addresses for contact or receipt of e-documents.
c/ Examine, evaluate and report on the use of the e-mail system of state agencies at all levels, covering:
- Regularly examining and evaluating the use of e-mails by cadres and public employees in their work, regarding it as the duty as well as the right of cadres and public employees in raising their work effectiveness and practicing thrift. Considering this activity as part of emulation movements and a criterion for evaluation and commendation;
- Reporting the implementation of the Directive every six months and extraordinarily upon request under the guidance of the Ministry of Information and Communication for sum-up and reporting to the Prime Minister.
2. Leaders of state agencies at all levels to:
a/ Fully understand the benefits of the e-mail system to their work, step by step applying the e-mail system and other communication systems in management and administration;
b/ Set an example in applying the e-mail system to their work;
c/ Direct agencies under their management to ensure adequate conditions for effectively operating the e-mail system, including conditions on human resources and finance, coordination among agencies and renovation of working processes.
3. Cadres and public employees in state agencies a all levels to:
a/ Fully understand the benefits and make the fullest use of the effectiveness of the e-mail system in their work;
b/ Use e-mail accounts with the domain name address gov.vn, if provided, for communication in their work;
c/ Observe regulations on security, safety and confidentiality in the use of the e-mail system, regulations, on the use of the e-mail system applicable to their agencies, and other relevant state regulations.
4. The Ministry of Information and Communication to:
a/ Guide monitor and urge the use of the e-mail system in the operation of state agencies nationwide, receive and handle arising problems;
b/ Review, evaluate and report to the Prime Minister on the implementation of this Directive by ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies and People’s Committees of provinces and centrally run cities;
c/ Organize the advocacy and propaganda about the use of the e-mail system in the operation of state agencies;
d/ Coordinate with concerned agencies and enterprises in studying and step by step building a system of integrated management of e-mails and documents nationwide.
5. The Ministry of Home Affairs to coordinate with the Ministry of Information and Communication and the Ministry of Public Security in developing a plan on the application of public key infrastructure (PKI) and e-signatures to ensure confidentiality and authenticity of information in the use of the e-mail system in state agencies.
6. The Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Ministry of Finance to, in pursuance to the Law on State Budget, arrange funds from the state budget and other lawful sources for the operation of e-mail systems at all levels.
7. The Ministry of Information and Communication, the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Ministry of Finance to, apart from implementing specific activities within the ambit of their respective functions and tasks, quickly deploy and take the lead in the use of the e-mail system in their operation, regarding it as part of administrative reform.
Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government-attached agencies and presidents of People’s Committees of provinces and centrally run cities shall strictly organize and direct the implementation of this Directive.
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Thủ tướng Chính phủ||Số công báo:||Đã biết|
|Số hiệu:||34/2008/CT-TTg||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đã biết|
|Loại văn bản:||Chỉ thị||Người ký:||Nguyễn Tấn Dũng|
|Ngày ban hành:||03/12/2008||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Khoa học-Công nghệ , Hành chính|
Xem chi tiết Chỉ thị 34/2008/CT-TTg tại đây