Cảm ơn quý khách đã gửi báo lỗi.
- Thuộc tính
- Nội dung
- VB gốc
- Tiếng Anh
- Hiệu lực
- VB liên quan
- Lược đồ
- Nội dung MIX
- Tổng hợp lại tất cả các quy định pháp luật còn hiệu lực áp dụng từ văn bản gốc và các văn bản sửa đổi, bổ sung, đính chính…
- Khách hàng chỉ cần xem Nội dung MIX, có thể nắm bắt toàn bộ quy định pháp luật hiện hành còn áp dụng, cho dù văn bản gốc đã qua nhiều lần chỉnh sửa, bổ sung.
- Tải về
thuộc tính Công văn 5249/VPCP-KGVX
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Văn phòng Chính phủ||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||5249/VPCP-KGVX||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Nguyễn Sỹ Hiệp|
|Ngày ban hành:||16/08/2022||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Tình trạng hiệu lực:|
|Lĩnh vực:||Lao động-Tiền lương Bảo hiểm COVID-19|
tải Công văn 5249/VPCP-KGVX
THE GOVERNMENT OFFICE
Regarding the settlement of the leave under the social insurance regime for employees with confirmed COVID-19
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, August 16, 2022
- Acting Minister of Health;
- Ministers of Justice, Finance, Home Affairs, and Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs;
- General Director of Vietnam Social Security.
In consideration of the Ministry of Health's proposal at Document No. 4186/BYT-KCB dated August 04, 2022, regarding the implementation of Official Dispatch No. 4432/VPCP-KGVX dated July 15, 2022, and Notice No. 210/TB-VPCP dated July 20, 2022, of the Government Office, Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam gives the following opinions:
1. The confirmed COVID-19 employees’ leave under the social insurance regime was assigned to the Ministry of Health and Vietnam Social Security for coordination and settlement as prescribed by the Government and Prime Minister. Any matters beyond competence should be reported to the competent authorities.
2. In Report No. 831/TTr-BYT dated June 23, 2022, the Ministry of Health reported to the Prime Minister the fact that the settlement competence must be regulated in the National Assembly Standing Committee's Resolution. Pursuant to the Ministry of Health’s report, the Prime Minister assigned the Ministry of Health to preside and complete the dossier submitted to the Government for submission to the National Assembly Standing Committee (Document No. 4432/VPCP-KGVX dated July 15, 2022).
However, at the meeting held on July 18, 2022, at the Government Office, with the participants of representatives of leaders of the Ministry of Health, Vietnam Social Security; and representatives of the National Assembly's Social Committee; and representatives of the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs. All participants (including the Ministry of Health) agreed that the Ministry of Health is competent to settle, without submitting the Government or the National Assembly Standing Committee, and the Ministry of Health should promptly provide guidance according to the competence and regulation. Based on the participants’ opinions, the Deputy Prime Minister reached a conclusion and the Government Office issued Notice No. 210/TB-VPCP dated July 20, 2022, requesting the Ministry of Health to urgently promulgate guidance according to the competence and available law provisions; and report the Prime Minister implementation results before August 25, 2022. Any issues beyond the Ministry of Health’s competence, that are not regulated in such guidance, should be prepared and submitted according to regulations.
The Government Office hereby informs the Ministry of Health and relevant agencies for implementation./.
FOR THE MINISTER AND CHAIRPERSON
THE VICE CHAIRWOMAN
Nguyen Sy Hiep