Kế hoạch 4615/KH-UBND 2021 Quận 7 TP.HCM khôi phục sản xuất, kinh doanh an toàn trong điều kiện phòng chống Covid-19
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ủy ban nhân dân TP. HCM||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||4615/KH-UBND||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Kế hoạch||Người ký:||Hoàng Minh Tuấn Anh|
|Ngày ban hành:||02/10/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , COVID-19|
THE PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE OF DISTRICT 7
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
District 7, October 02, 2021
On continuing to resume and develop safe production and business activities in the context of COVID-19 prevention and control from October 01, 2021
Pursuant to Resolution No. 105/NQ-CP dated September 9, 2021 of the Government on supporting enterprises, cooperatives and business households in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic;
Pursuant to Directive No. 18/CT-UBND dated September 30, 2021 of the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City on continuing to implement and adjust measures to prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic as well as to recover and boost the socio-economic development of Ho Chi Minh City;
The People's Committee of District 7 formulates a plan on continuing to resume and develop safe production and business activities in the context of COVID-19 prevention and control from October 1, 2021, as follows:
1. To gradually resume and develop production and business activities of enterprises, cooperatives and business households in a flexible and effective manner, in association with ensuring safety for the prevention and control of the COVID-19 pandemic; to realize the plan step by step in a cautious, strict and secure manner with the motto "Safety is the top priority", "Safety must be ensure before resuming business activities, and the business activities must ensure safety after being resumed".
2. To strengthen the use of information technology in preventing and controlling the COVID-19 pandemic and promoting administrative reforms, creating all favorable conditions for people and enterprises; to effectively carry out administrative procedures for people and enterprises without unnecessary procedures.
3. To promptly implement all supportive policies of the Central and municipal government for enterprises, cooperatives and business households facing difficulties due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
4. To support and promptly remove difficulties, obstacles and bottlenecks hindering production and business activities, to minimize the number of enterprises, cooperatives and business households that are suspended or dissolved, or go bankrupt due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
II. ASSESSMENTS OF THE TRIAL PHASE:
- Pursuant to Plan No. 73/KH-BCD dated September 15, 2021 of the District 7 Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on resuming and developing safe production and business activities in the context of COVID-19 prevention and control from September 16, 2021 to September 30, 2021, the People's Committee of District 7 established 04 working groups to assess the conditions and criteria for operation in the new normal period. The People’s Committee of District 7 has selected and assessed 150 units (80 business households and 70 enterprises, with 2,290 employees in total; operating in the following industries: pharmaceutical enterprises (pharmacies); gas stores; gasoline stations; food and foodstuffs (supermarkets, convenience stores) and food services (takeaways)) that are allowed to conduct business activities on a trial basis but must ensure the operational criteria as required in the plan.
- After 15 days of conducting business activities on a trial basis (from September 16 to September 30, 2021):
+ Outside the export processing zones: 438 units have resumed their operations (Enterprises: 278, Business households: 160), with 3,996 employees.
+ In the export processing zones: 112 enterprises have resumed their operations, with 15,418 employees.
Click download to see the full text