THE PRIME MINISTER OF GOVERNMENT
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi, July 05, 1994
ON ESTABLISHING THE CENTRAL STEERING COMMITTEE ON DWELLING HOUSE AND RESIDENTIAL LAND POLICY
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the Law on Government Organization issued on the 30th of September 1992;
Pursuant to Decree No 60-CP issued on the 5th of July, 1994, by the Government on the dwelling house ownership residential land use right in urban areas, and Decree No 61-CP issued on the 5th of July, 1994, by the Government on dwelling house purchase, sale and business;
With a view to ensuring that the implementation of the two above-said decrees be carried out in a unified and strict manner;
At the proposal of the Minister of Construction, the Minister of Finance, the Chairman of the Pricing Committee of the Government, and the Director of the General Land Administration.
Article 1.- To establish the Central Steering Committee on dwelling house and residential land policy (hereafter referred to as the Central Steering Committee) with the following members:
1. Comrade Tran Duc Luong, Deputy Prime Minister, Chairman;
2. Comrade Ngo Xuan Loc, Minister of Construction, Deputy Chairman;
3. Comrade Pham Si Liem, Vice Minister of Construction, member;
4. Comrade Nguyen Sinh Hung, Vice Minister of Finance, member;
5. Comrade Chu Van Thinh, Deputy Director of the General Land Administration, member;
6. Comrade Le Van Tan, Deputy Director of the Pricing Committee of the Government, member;
7. A Vice Minister of Justice, member;
8. A Vice President of the Presidium of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front and a Vice President of the Vietnam General Federation of Labor are invited members.
Article 2.- The Central Steering Committee has the duty to assist the Government in providing unified leadership over the implementation of the two decrees on dwelling house ownership and residential land use right in urban areas and on dwelling house purchase, sale and business nationwide, specifically:
1. To direct the ministries and related agencies to issue in time and in full documents to guide the implementation of the two decrees;
2. To direct the training of different levels and branches at the center and in localities to ensure a firm grasp of the intent, contents and steps to be taken in the implementation of the two decrees;
3. To direct, expedite and supervise the designing of projects, plans and procedures for their implementation in localities. To provide direct leadership for branches and localities in their settlement of pending issues. Newly arising issues which are beyond the jurisdiction of localities or branches must be reported to the Prime Minister for decision.
4. To send expert teams for permanent posting in the key areas: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong City and Quang Nam-Da Nang province, to expedite the implementation, monitor the situation and detect newly arising problems and report to the Central Steering Committee for solution.
5. Every six months, the Central Steering Committee shall report to the Prime Minister the results of the implementation of the two decrees throughout the country and the plan for continued implementation in the next six months, in which attention shall be paid to the key areas, e.g. Hanoi, Ho Chi Mini City, Hai Phong City and Quang Nam-Da Nang province.
Article 3.- The Chairman of the Central Steering Committee shall decide on the establishment of the permanent group comprising experts from the related branches who are experienced in the question of dwelling houses and residential land to assist the Committee in its execution of its function and duty.
The Permanent Office of the Committee is located at the Head Office of the Ministry of Construction at 37 Le Dai Hanh Street, Hanoi.
Article 4.- The Central Steering Committee has the right to request the localities, ministries and branches to provide statistics and reports on matters related to the implementation of the two decrees.
Article 5.- The Ministry of Finance shall provide budget for the operation of the Central Steering Committee.
Article 6.- This Decision takes effect from the date of signing. The Ministers, Heads of the agencies of ministerial level, Heads of the agencies attached to the Government, Presidents of the People's Committees of the provinces and cities directly under the Central Government and the members of the Central Steering Committee are responsible for the implementation of this Decision.
THE PRIME MINISTER
Vo Van Kiet