THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION OF VIETNAM
Official Dispatch No. 4666/BHXH-CSXH dated November 21, 2016 of the Social Security Administration of Vietnam on guideline for specimens, printing, issue and management of certificates of leave covered by social insurance
- Social Security Administration of provinces
- Social Security Administration of the Ministry of National Defense
- Social Security Administration of the People’s Public Security of Vietnam
Pursuant to the Circular No.14/2016/TT-BYT dated May 12, 2016 by the Ministry of Health elaborating a number of Articles in respect of medicine of the Law on Social Insurance;
Pursuant to the Decision No.4520/QD-BYT dated August 22, 2016 by the Ministry of Health on revision to the Circular No./2016/TT-BYT, the Social Security Administration of Vietnam hereby provides guideline for specimens, printing, issue and retention of certificates of leave covered by the social insurance (hereinafter referred to as "certificate”) as follows:
The specimen certificate is presented in the Appendix 12 to the Circular No.14/2016/TT-BYT. For the purpose of management, every specimen has its serial number printed in red color flour scenting under X-ray laser and has the Social security of Vietnam’s logo with the diameter of 50 mm imprinted thereon by non-colored inks luminescent under X-ray laser.
The serial number is printed on the upper right corner of the specimen, including 10 characters: The first 02 characters indicate the province code as stipulated in the Decision No.124/2004/QD-TTg dated July 08, 2004 by the Prime Minister on issue of the list of Vietnam’s provinces and their codes, and the Official Dispatch No.628/TCTK-PPCD dated August 06, 2009 on announcement of the list of administrative divisions by the General Statistics Office. The code of the Social Security of the Ministry of National Defense and the code of the Social Security of People’s Public Security of Vietnam, specifically, are 97 and 98, respectively. 08 following characters are natural numbers starting from 00000001, the serial number of the specimen is Arabic number, printed in size 12 and font Times New Roman.
There are 02 types of blank certificate presented in Section I hereof which are issued to medical treatment and examination facilities (hereinafter referred to as "medical facility"), including: The soft copy blank certificate for printing (hereinafter referred to as “GCN 1”) and hardcopy blank certificate for hand –writing (hereinafter referred to as “GCN 2”)
- Dimension: A5 size, 01 copy
- Material: Durable, glossy and printable paper
- The GCN 1 is constituted by separate pages, arranged according to the serial number to facilitate printing. The phrase “GCN 1” shall be printed in the upper right corner, and its serial number shall be put in below that phrase, the logo of the Social Security Administration of Vietnam and the name “GCN” shall be in bold, font Times New Roman, size 12. The remaining contents shall be conformable to the format issued by the Social Security Administration of Vietnam presented in Appendix 12 and the guidance attached to the Circular No.14/2016/TT-BYT.
Click download to see the full text