PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF HANOI CITY
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi, October 05, 2012
ON APPROVAL OF PLANNING OF SYSTEM OF PETROLEUM STORES IN HANOI CITY THROUGH 2020, AN ORIENTATION TOWARD 2030
HANOI CITY PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of People's Councils and People's Committees on 11/26/2003;
Pursuant to the Decree No.92/2006/ND-CP dated 09/7/2006 of the Government on elaboration, appraisal, approval and management of socio-economic development master plans, and the Decree No.04/2008/ND-CP of January 11, 2008 of the Government, amending and supplementing a number of Articles of the Decree No.92/2006/ND-CP;
Pursuant to the Decision No.222/QD-TTg dated 02/22/2012 of the Prime Minister approving the strategy of socio-economic development of Hanoi City in 2030 with a vision toward 2050; the Decision No.1081/QD-TTg dated 7/06/2011 of the Prime Minister approving the master plan for socio-economic development of Hanoi City through 2020, an orientation toward 2030; the Decision No.1259/QD – TTg dated 26/7/2011 of the Prime Minister approving the master plan on construction of the capital through 2030, with a vision toward 2050;
Pursuant to the proposal of the Department of Industry and Trade in the Official Dispatch No.2831/TTr-SCT dated 29/08/2012 and the proposal of the Department of Planning and Investment in the Official Dispatch No.962/BC- BKH&DT dated October 24, 2012;
Article 1. To approve the Planning of petroleum stores in Hanoi city through 2020, an orientation toward 2030 with the following principal contents:
I. Development perspective
1. To make sure adequate and safe provision of fuel consuming demand for all kinds of vehicles, meeting the requirements of socio-economic development of Hanoi city.
2. To make sure the quality of business services, to improve business effectiveness, ensuring the interests of consumers. To combine oil and gas business activities with other commercial services to create static traffic points as an infrastructure of highways.
3. To mobilize all the financial resources of the society with priority of the key enterprises of the State to ensure fuel supply in any situation.
4. To renew equipment, technology and improve aesthetics, architecture of the petroleum retail stores; to ensure safety on fire prevention and fighting, environmental hygiene.
5. To combine socio-economic development objective and national security.
Click download to see the full text