THE PRIME MINISTER OF GOVERNMENT
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi, August 01, 1998
ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF KIM HOA INDUSTRIAL PARK IN VINH PHUC PROVINCE AND THE APPROVAL OF PHASE I OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECT FOR CONSTRUCTION AND COMMERCIAL OPERATION OF INFRASTRUCTURE THEREIN
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government of September 30, 1992;
Pursuant to the Regulation on Industrial Parks, Export Processing Zones and Hi-Tech Parks issued together with Decree No. 36-CP of April 24, 1997 of the Government;
Pursuant to the Regulation on Investment and Construction Management issued together with Decree No. 42-CP of July 10, 1996 of the Government and Decree No. 92-CP of August 23, 1997 of the Government;
At the proposal of the president of the People's Committee of Vinh Phuc province (in Report No. 592/HC-UB of May 26, 1998 and Report No. 847/HC-UB of July 21, 1998), and proceeding from the evaluation comments of the Minister of Planning and Investment (in Report No. 4953/BKH-VPTD of July 17, 1998),
Article 1.- To establish Kim Hoa industrial park in Vinh Phuc province.
Kim Hoa industrial park shall be organized and operate under the Regulation on Industrial Parks, Export Processing Zones and Hi-Tech Parks issued together with Decree No. 36-CP of April 24, 1997 of the Government.
Article 2.- To approve phase I of the investment project for construction and commercial operation of infrastructure of Kim Hoa industrial park, Vinh Phuc province, with the following contents:
1. Name of the project: Investment in construction and commercial operation of the infrastructure of Kim Hoa industrial park, Vinh Phuc province.
2. Investor: The Agriculture and Rural Develop-ment Marketing and Investment Company under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development; its head office is located at 164 Tran Quang Khai street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi city.
3. Objectives of the project: To level ground and to build communication, power supply, water supply and drainage, information and communications, waste treatment... systems in order to deal in the infrastructure already created in the industrial park.
4. Construction location: Kim Hoa, Phuc Thang and Thanh Lam communes, Me Linh district, Vinh Phuc province.
5. Land area under use: The total planned area is 264.41 hectares, of which 50 hectares for the phase I, which shall be precisely re-determined when land lease procedures are carried out in accordance with the Land Law.
6. Total investment capital for phase I is VND 95.314 billion.
7. Capital sources: own capital, capital advanced by the investor and borrowed capital.
8. Construction duration: 4 years from the date the land lease decision is issued. In the course of construction investment, the investor shall have to fill in all necessary procedures prescribed in the Regulation on Investment and Construction Management.
9. Operation duration: 50 years from the date of signing the investment decision.
Article 3.- The Agriculture and Rural Development Marketing and Investment Company, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, shall be entitled to borrow part of State capital at the preferential interest rate for the construction of infrastructure of the industrial park and enjoy financial preferences under the Law on Domestic Investment Promotion.