Công văn 5412/UBND-VX Bình Dương 2021 các biện pháp tạm thời thích ứng an toàn với COVID-19
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ủy ban nhân dân tỉnh Bình Dương||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||5412/UBND-VX||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Võ Văn Minh|
|Ngày ban hành:||22/10/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Chính sách , COVID-19|
THE PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF BINH DUONG PROVINCE
On temporarily applying a number of measures for safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic in the province
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Binh Duong, October 22, 2021
To: - Departments, agencies, and sectors;
- People’s Committees of districts, towns, and cities.
Pursuant to the Government’s Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021, promulgating the Interim Guidance on “safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic” and the Ministry of Health's Decision No. 4800/QD-BYT dated October 12, 2021, issuing the Interim Guidance for implementation of the Government’s Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP, the People’s Committee of Binh Duong province provides interim guidance on measures for safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic in the province as follows:
1. To maximally protect the people’s health and life; minimize the number of infected cases, severe illnesses as well as deaths due to COVID-19.
2. To restore and develop a social economy, ensure security, social order, and safety; implement the dual goals, make effort, and strive to bring the province to a new normal as soon as possible.
3. To ensure the consistency in the implementation of regulations and instructions of ministries and central sectors, at the same time, promote the initiative and creativity of the locality in controlling the pandemic, create conditions for the production and business restoration and socio-economic development, bring people's daily life gradually back to the new normal state.
1. To promote the leadership and direction of the Party; to mobilize the entire political system; to uphold the responsibility of the Party committees and governments at all levels, the responsibility of the heads in preventing and controlling the pandemic, and realizing the dual goals; ensuring the unified leadership and consistent direction in the province, while promoting the initiative and creativity of governments at all levels, especially at the grassroots level.
3. In the prevention and control of the pandemic, pandemic prevention shall be considered as the basis and long-term target; health staff, army, and police shall be considered as the core force, with the participation of all forces and social levels. To promote the central role of citizens and enterprises in pandemic prevention and control, safe production, business, and living.
4. The dual goals must be ensured while the priority is given to the people’s health and life. Solutions for pandemic prevention and control must be taken on a scientific basis, in compliance with the practice and conditions of the country. The people shall be best protected against the pandemic; facilitated to access to the healthcare services, in the earliest and fastest manner from the grassroots. Localities may flexibly decide on taking appropriate administrative measures and additional measures which are not contrary to regulations of central authorities on a basis of instructions of the Ministry of Health, ministries, and sectors, without causing congestion for traffic and production.
5. Solutions on safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic must be implemented decisively, promptly, and drastically; to ensure harmony between medical professional solutions with administrative, socio-economic solutions. Medical solutions must be taken consistently between quarantine and testing, treatment, and vaccines on the principle of "quarantine and testing is the key, vaccines, and drugs are prerequisites".
Click download to see the full text