Công văn 10454/UBND-VP 2021 Vũng Tàu tiếp tục giãn cách xã hội theo Chỉ thị 16/CT-TTg
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ủy ban nhân dân tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||10454/UBND-VP||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Trần Văn Tuấn|
|Ngày ban hành:||15/08/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Chính sách , COVID-19|
THE PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE OF BA RIA - VUNG TAU PROVINCE
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence– Freedom – Happiness
On continuing the imposition of social distancing measure under the Directive No. 16/CT-TTg.
Ba Ria - Vung Tau, August 15, 2021
- Departments and sectors;
- People's Committees of districts, towns and cities.
In order to promote the results of pandemic prevention and control in recent days, focus on preventing, repelling the pandemic and bringing life back to the “new normal” soon, the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee decides as follows:
- To continue the imposition of social distancing measure in Ba Ria - Vung Tau province (except for Con Dao district) in line with the Prime Minister’s Directive No. 16/CT-TTg dated March 31, 2020 from 00:00 August 16, 2021 to the end of August 25, 2021.
- Heads of Departments, sectors, Steering Committees for Covid-19 prevention and control, chairpersons of Chairpersons of People's Committees of districts, towns and cities shall continue to strictly, thoroughly and effectively implement the Directive No. 16/CT-TTg, directions of Provincial People's Committee in the Official Dispatch No. 8614/UBND-VP dated July 18, 2021, Official Dispatch No. 9579/UBND-VP dated July 31, 2021 and relevant regulations on Covid-19 prevention and control; based on the situation of localities and within their competences, proactively decide urgent issues arising, at the same time, formulate detailed plans, mobilize all social resources, assign tasks to the right people, ensure the detailed description of the assigned work and responsibilities in order to bring Ba Ria - Vung Tau province back to “the new normal” soon; strengthen the inspection and urge of the strict compliance with regulations; promptly detect difficulties and problems for handling.
- To agree with the imposition of social distancing measure in Con Dao district in line with the Prime Minister’s Directive No. 15/CT-TTg dated March 27, 2020 from 00:00 August 16, 2021 until the new notice is issued.
The People's Committee of Con Dao district shall continue to strictly comply with regulations on pandemic prevention and control, attempt to maintain the current results, strengthen measures to ensure security, order and social safety, avoid being passive, unprepared; continue to suspend the activities of means used for passenger transport by waterways and air to Con Dao (except for cases allowed by competent authorities). Particularly, the route of essential goods transport by waterway to Con Dao may continue its operation, but the strict control of the number of people working on ships and strict compliance with mandatory regulations on Covid-19 prevention and control are required.
- The Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front and unions in the province shall strengthen the propaganda, take actions practically and effectively, mobilize the people to actively participate in pandemic prevention and control, improve the people’s awareness of “the pandemic prevention and control is to protect ourselves, our families and the community”; uphold the spirit of solidarity, promote the spirit of "every citizen is a soldier, each family, neighborhood, residential group is a fortress in pandemic prevention", make a determined effort to manage the Covid-19 pandemic in the near future./.
FOR THE CHAIRMAN
THE DEPUTY CHAIRMAN
Tran Van Tuan