Cảm ơn quý khách đã gửi báo lỗi.
- Thuộc tính
- Nội dung
- VB gốc
- Tiếng Anh
- Hiệu lực
- VB liên quan
- Lược đồ
- Nội dung MIX
- Tổng hợp lại tất cả các quy định pháp luật còn hiệu lực áp dụng từ văn bản gốc và các văn bản sửa đổi, bổ sung, đính chính…
- Khách hàng chỉ cần xem Nội dung MIX, có thể nắm bắt toàn bộ quy định pháp luật hiện hành còn áp dụng, cho dù văn bản gốc đã qua nhiều lần chỉnh sửa, bổ sung.
- Tải về
thuộc tính Quyết định 17/2009/QĐ-TTg
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Thủ tướng Chính phủ||Số công báo:|
|Số hiệu:||17/2009/QĐ-TTg||Ngày đăng công báo:|
|Loại văn bản:||Quyết định||Người ký:||Nguyễn Tấn Dũng|
|Ngày ban hành:||22/01/2009||Ngày hết hiệu lực:|
|Áp dụng:||Tình trạng hiệu lực:|
|Lĩnh vực:||Chính sách|
Nội dung tóm tắt đang được cập nhật, Quý khách vui lòng quay lại sau!
tải Quyết định 17/2009/QĐ-TTg
THE PRIME MINISTER
APPROVING THE MASTER PLAN ON SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No.92/ 2006/ND-CP of September 7, 2006, and Decree No.04/2008/ND-CP of January 11, 2008, on the formulation, approval and management of socioeconomic development master plans;
At the proposal of the People's Committee of Tien Giang province in Report No. 112 of September 3, 2008, on the master plan on socio-economic development of Tien Giang province till 2020,
Article 1. To approve the master plan on socio-economic development of Tien Giang province till 2020, with the following principal contents:
I. DEVELOPMENT VIEWPOINTS
1. The master plan on socio-economic development of Tien Giang province till 2020 must he in line with the national strategy on socio-economic development and the master plan on socio-economic development of the
2. To accelerate the economic growth rate and economic restructuring towards industrialization and modernization; to step up the application of scientific and technological advances to production and services, strongly developing advantageous production branches and services in association with the development of hi-tech sectors.
3. To mobilize all resources for socio-economic development, expand and raise the efficiency of external economic ties, attract to the utmost foreign resources, especially capital, technologies and skilled laborers, realize investment incentive policies in a consistent and long-term manner, expand export outlets and raise the competitiveness of commodities and services.
4. To ensure economic development in a fast and sustainable manner, meeting the international economic integration requirements; to harmonize socio-economic development with environmental protection, improve and incrementally raise the people's living standards.
5. To focus on raising the quality of human resources, attaching importance to the promotion of human factors, raising educational and training capacity and people's intellectual levels in association with scientific and technological development, considering this decisive to industrialization and modernization.
6. Economic development must be associated with the maintenance of political stability, social order and safety and the raising of people's intellectual levels; strengthening defense and security; consolidating and raising the operation quality of the political system and building the administration strong.
II. DEVELOPMENT OBJECTIVES
1. General objectives:
To develop economy at high rates and in a sustainable manner, speed up the investment in building infrastructure, raise the competitiveness of local commodities and services and strive for an industry-service-agriculture economic structure by 2015; to build Tien Giang into a province with developed socio-economic activity by 2020, positively contributing to the development of the Mekong River delta region and the whole country; to raise the people's living standards, protect the ecological environment and maintain defense and security.
2. Specific objectives:
a/ Economic objectives:
- The gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate will reach 12.5%/year in the 2006-2020 period, and 12%-13% in the 2006-2010 period;
- The average per-capita GDP will reach US I) 1,025-1,080 (real prices) by 2010 and around USD 4,050 by 2020;
- The economy will be restructured towards raising the proportions of non-agricultural sectors. By 2010. the industry-construction proportion will reach 33%- 34%; the trade-service proportion, 32%-33% and the agriculture -forestry-fishery proportion will be reduced to 33%-35% of GDP; by 2020, the industry-construction proportion will be 48.5%, the trade-service proportion, 36.5% and the agriculture-forestry-fishery proportion, 15%.
- To expand and raise the effectiveness of foreign trade. To create every condition for quick export growth and attraction of foreign capital and technologies. To strive for an export value of over USD 400 million by 2010 and over USD 1.8 billion by 2020; an average export value growth rate of 17%/year in the 2006- 2010 period and 16.2%/ year in the 2011-2020 period; and the average per-capita export value of over USD 900 by 2020.
- The average technological renewal rate will reach 20-25%/year.
The annual mobilized social investment capital will account for over 40% of GDP b/ Social objectives:
- The average annual population growth rate in the 2006-2020 period will be under 1%, reducing the average annual birth rate by 0.03%. To try to stabilize and step by step reduce the urban unemployment rate to below 4% from 2010 and raise the percentage of used working time in rural areas to around 85%' by 2010 and over 90% by 2020. To adopt appropriate mechanisms and policies to further attract capital sources, diversify forms of investment and annually create new jobs for over 20.0(H) laborers (2006-2010) and over 40.000 laborers (2011-2020). To raise the percentage of trained laborers to 40% by 2010 and around 51 % by 2020. To reduce the poverty rate (according to new poverty line) to around 10% by 2010 and under 6% by 2020;
- To strive for the targets that by 2010, the rates of school goers among children of eligible age groups for different educational levels will be over 15% for nursery; over 70% for preschool education; 100% for primary education; 99% for lower secondary education; 62% for upper secondary education; and 0% for illiteracy; which will, by 2020 rise to 50% for nursery; 99% for preschool education; 100% for primary education; 99% for lower secondary education; and over 75% for upper secondary education;
- By 2010, 99.5% of households will have electricity; 100% of communes will have roads leading to commune centers, of which 85% will be asphalted or concreted. By 2020, 100% of households will have electricity and 100% of roads leading to commune centers will be asphalted or concreted;
- The urbanization rate will reach 26% by 2010 and over 37% by 2020.
- To apply various measures to limit and considerably reduce HIV and AIDS infection and other dangerous epidemics. By 2010, 100% of commune health stations will be staffed with medical doctors, reaching the rate of 6 doctors/ 10.000 inhabitants, then around 8 doctors/10,000 inhabitants by 2020; to increase the number of hospital beds per 10,000 inhabitants to 26 (by 2010) and 29 (2020); to reduce the malnutrition rate (among under five children) to below 17% (2010) and 10% (2020). To raise the quality of cultural, physical training and sport activities, radio and television throughout the province;
- To firmly maintain security, political stability, social order and safety in all circumstances.
c/ Environmental objectives:
- To increase the coverage (of forests and perennial trees) to 40-41.5% by 2020.
- To strive for the targets that by 2010, 100% of newly built production establishments will be equipped with clean technologies or facilities to minimize pollution and treat wastes up to environmental standards; 40%; of urban centers and residential quarters and 70% of industrial parks and complexes will have wastewater treatment systems up to environmental standards; 80- 90% of solid wastes will be collected and treated, 100% of hazardous wastes will be collected and over 60%' of which will be treated, 100% of medical wastes will be collected and treated; 70% of households will have hygienic latrines and breeding facilities; over 88% of rural households and over 95% of urban households will have access to clean water;
- By 2020, l00% of newly built production establishments will be equipped with clean technologies; 70% of urban centers and 1(X)% of industrial parks and hi-tech parks will have wastewater treatment systems up to environmental standards; over 95% of solid wastes will be collected and treated up to environmental standards; over 80% of hazardous wastes will be treated; 70% of urban centers will have separate water drainage systems up to standards; over 95% of rural population will have access to clean water and over 80% of rural households will have hygienic latrines and breeding facilities.
III. ORIENTATIONS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF SECTORS AND DOMAINS
1. Development of agriculture, forestry and fishery:
To comprehensively develop agriculture and rural areas towards commodity production. Production development will be associated with protection of the ecological environment to ensure sustainable agricultural development.
To accelerate agricultural and rural industrialization and modernization towards intensive and specialized farming, application of bio-technology, use of plant varieties and animal breeds of high yield and high quality, aiming to meet the market demands and increase per-farming area unit incomes.
To reorganize agricultural production in association with product sale and processing systems; attaching importance to the organization and promotion of the role of the collective economy, especially in horticulture and aquaculture, and to the commodity branding of the province's typical products (such as Vinh Kim star apple. Go Cong cherry, Hoa Loc mango, Cai Be sweet orange. Cho Gao grapefruit and dragon fruit, green-skin grapefruit, pineapple) in order to raise their competitiveness on the market.
To invest in preserving around 60,000 ha of rice in order to firmly ensure food security and export. To form specialized fanning zones suitable to the province's potential and comparative edges in such products as fruits, clean vegetables.... for supply to southern key economic regions. To develop husbandry towards industrialization lor higher productivity and quality products and environmental protection.
To develop forestry along the line of zoning off for nurture and protection coastal mangrove forests, primeval cajuput forests in Tan Phuoc, combining the planting of scattered trees along roads, canals and in households' land areas with the development of perennial tree gardens of high economic, ecological and environmental values, contributing to increasing the province's botanical canopy to 40-41.5%.
To develop aquaculture towards planning aquaculture areas for intensive farming with higher productivity and diversified farmed species, closely combining rearing, preservation and processing with environmental protection, attaching importance to aquatic species of high domestic consumption and export value such as fishes, shrimps, clam, caged fishes, oyster, crabs... on Tien river, islets, coastal stretches. To minimize onshore fishing to protect resources while stepping up offshore fishing in the direction of reorganizating production, raising fishing capacity and modernizing offshore fishing fleets.
To upgrade and build breeding centers in the province in association with production centers of southern economic regions and the
To further invest in and complete the flood drainage axes from the north of highway 1, projects on desalinization of Go Cong, upgrading of sea dykes in Go Cong, Cho Gao canal dykes, fruit-garden flood control systems in association with the Hood control systems of the province and the
To increase investment in the construction of rural socio-economic infrastructure systems in association with programs on investment in the construction of residential clusters and houses in the flooded
To strive for an average added value of the whole agriculture-forestry-fishery sector of over 4%/year in the 2006-2020 period; the average growth rates of 4.3%/year for agriculture and forestry, and 6%/year for fishery in the 2006-2010 period; the husbandry proportion of over 32% of the added value of the agricultural sector and the fishery proportion of over 21 % of the added value of the agriculture- forestry-fishery sector by 2020.
2. Development of industries, handicrafts and collage industries:
To create a favorable investment environment, further attracting investment in the development of industries towards diversification of products and hi-tech industries while attaching importance to sectors and domains with the province's advantages in potential and geo-economic positions such as processing industry, bio-technology, mechanical engineering industry serving agriculture and rural areas, shipbuilding industry and industries in support of the southern key economic region and the Mekong River delta region.
To strongly develop small- and medium-sized industries involving advanced technologies; to encourage investment in the development of handicrafts and cottage industries, traditional craft villages with a view to creating more jobs and efficiently using raw materials and labor in the agricultural sector and rural areas.
To concentrate investment in the fast development of approved industrial parks and complexes while consolidating and raising the efficiency of existing ones in the locality. By 2020, the province will have 7- 8 industrial parks and some 30 local industrial complexes, which will occupy a total area of around 8.758 ha.
Investment in the construction of industrial complexes and factories must be closely associated with the construction of waste treatment facilities and tree planting, ensuring a green, clean and beautiful environment of industrial parks and complexes.
To strive for the targets that the industrial production value in the 2006-2010 period will rise over 27%/year on average and jobs will be created for about 130,000 laborers; and in the 2011-2020 period, the industrial production value will rise over 18%/year on average and jobs will be created for more than 320,000 laborers, thus creating a substantive change in the economic structure towards a higher industrial proportion.
3. Trade-service development:
To develop domestic markets, expanding trade with Ho Chi Minh city and provinces in the southern key economic region and the Mekong River delta region in association with the development of trade networks participated by various economic sectors. To reorganize the retail network, prioritizing the development of modem retail systems and planning urban locations with commercial advantage for construction and development of trade and service zones in My Tho city, and Go Cong, Cai Lay and Cai Be towns; to form residential-urban- trade- scientific- technical, medical, education-training, finance-banking service and resort zones in northern Go Cong, southeastern Tan Phuoc, Trung Luong (My Tho)..., consolidating and further developing systems of existing agricultural and aquatic product wholesale markets in the province, creating a link between the southern key economic region and the Mekong River delta region.
To focus on boosting trade promotion, expanding overseas markets and creating conditions for the development of production and export of leading commodities, products manufactured in industrial parks and products processed from rice, aquatic products and fruits.
To develop ecotourism and sea and island tourism, associating the development of domestic tourism with international tourism, diversifying tourist forms and products. To attract investment in the construction of general entertainment and recreation zones, resorts and sites with great tourist potential such as islets on Tien river, the submerged and rural region of Dong Thap Muoi (the Plain of Reeds), prioritizing investment in the development of Thoi Son islet into a community tourist and eco-tourist location of the greater Mekong River basin sub-region. Tan Thanh beach, orchards, and cultural and historical relics.
To develop services with high added value and strong effect on boosting production and other services, such as transport, telecommunications and information technology, scientific and technological, consulting, financial, banking, insurance, training, medical, physical training and sport services.
To strive for the target that the added value of the service sector will account for about 32% of GDP by 2010 and 36.5% by 2020; the average growth rate will reach 13.8%/year in the 2006-2010 period and about 13.6%/year in the 2011-2020 period; the total export value will reach USD 1.47 billion in the 2006-2010 period, an average increase of 17%/year; and around USD 9-10 billion in the 2011-2020 period, including USD 1.8 billion in 2020, an average increase of 16.2%/ year; the number of tourist arrivals will be 2 million, including over 1 million of international arrivals.
4. Cultural-social domains:
To concentrate on the implementation of national programs on population and family planning, education and training, employment, hunger elimination and poverty reduction..., constantly raise of people's living standards in food, clothing, lodging, travel, schooling, medical examination and treatment and cultural enjoyment. To try to reduce the annual birth rate by 0.03% on average. The population will reach 1,785,000 by 2010 and 1,967,000 by 2020.
To vigorously transfer agricultural labor to the industrial and service sectors for a projected agricultural labor proportion of only 28% of total laborers working in various economic branches. To raise the percentage of trained laborers to 40% by 2010 and 51 % by 2020; to reduce the poverty rate (by the new poverty line) to around 10% by 2010 and below 6% by 2020. To well implement policies towards people with meritorious services to the nation.
a/ Education and training:
To attach importance to human resource development, both quantitative and qualitative. To develop education comprehensively from preschool to primary, lower secondary and upper secondary levels. To further invest in building permanent schools and supplying standard teaching equipment. To attach importance to the development of preschool education in deep-lying and far-flung communes. To strive for the targets that by 2010, the rate of school goers among children of eligible age groups for different educational levels will be 15% for nursery, over 70% for preschool, 100% for primary, 99% for lower secondary and 62%; for upper secondary education; which will, by 2020. correspond to 50%, 99%, 100%, over 99% and over 75%.
To rationally develop the professional secondary, vocational and tertiary education systems according to the planning on networks of universities, colleges and professional secondary schools in the province. To concentrate investment in the improvement of the medical college and Tien Giang university, the construction of an econo-technical college and in the upgrading and development of vocational training schools of the province, which will fully meet the conditions on modern technical equipment and lecturing staffs, raising training quality and efficiency. At the same time, to materialize the guiding principle on socializing training activities with various economic sectors encouraged to invest in material foundations and human resource development, especially highly skilled laborers and technicians, even through international cooperation, meeting the socio-economic development requirements and demands of industrial parks in the locality and the region.
To comprehensively develop a synchronous healthcare network from the provincial to grassroots levels, fully implementing the State's healthcare programs and policies. To constantly raise the quality of community healthcare services and properly implement primary healthcare for people. To consolidate and develop the prophylactic medicine system.
To further invest in the comprehensive development of the healthcare sector in material foundations, equipment and human resources. To step by step modernize diagnosing and treatment equipment for provincial and district hospitals up to national and international standards. To invest in building the provincial central general hospital into a regional one, while building new specialized and district hospitals according to the sector development planning. To step up the socialization of medical activities. To encourage investment in a number of non-public hospitals and specialized medical diagnosis centers, aiming to satisfy the increasing demands of people in the province and the region.
To strive for the 2020 target of below 10% of malnourished under-five children; 8 medical doctors/10.000 inhabitants; 100% of health stations staffed with medical doctors as at present; 29 hospital beds/10.(XK) inhabitants; 99% of under-one infants vaccinated against six common diseases.
c/ Culture, information, physical training and sport:
To consolidate and develop libraries at all levels in urban and rural areas. To raise the quality of radio and television programs. To develop and consolidate conservation and museum activities with a view to preserving, promoting and developing the values of cultural heritages and historical relies and the national identity. To attach importance to building material foundations for the culture-information, physical training and sport sectors and other social domains, especially basic facilities under the branch's planning on systems of culture-information institutions and fundamental facilities of the physical training and sport sector. To step up socialization of cultural, physical training and sports activities.
To strive for the 2010 target: 95% of households will meet the cultured lifestyle family standards; 100% of communes and wards will have their own locations for cultural activities and reading rooms; 100% of households will have radio sets and watch television; 80-90% of schools will include physical and sport training into their curricula; 18% of population will participate in regular physical training and sport activities: and 60-80% of communes will have their own footfall fields.
d/ Science and technology:
To step up scientific and technological research and application to socio-economic activities towards industrialization and modernization in association with the training and development of high-level technicians and science workers.
5. Technical infrastructure:
The province will take the initiative in coordinating with ministries and central branches in speeding up the investment in the construction of Ho Chi Minh-Trung Luong-Can Tho expressway, national highways 60 and 50. including the construction of My Loi bridge (to replace existing ferries) and Cho Gao bridge: support the comprehensive upgrading of the Tien Giang (provincial road 865 )-Long An (village road 28)-Dong Thap (provincial road 847) inter-provincial route. To study for the construction of
To upgrade Tien and Soai Rap estuary channels, aiming to open channels for large ships, while improving, upgrading and building river ports, including My Tho port, and a port and shipyard complex at Soai Rap estuary; to upgrade the economic-traffic canals of Cho Gao and Thap Muoi 2 (Nguyen Van Tiep canal).
To comprehensively improve and upgrade the systems of roads and bridges in the province, giving priority to roads leading to industrial parks and complexes, feeder roads connecting with national highways and expressways. To strive for the 2010 target that the surface of 100% of roads will be hardened; 100% of communes will have roads leading to their centers and 85% of roads will be asphalted or concreted. To complete the systems of cargo wharves and yards, boat landings for districts, intensively investing in and upgrading My Tho port into a regional port with a cargo-handling capacity of over 500.000 tons/year, which can receive ships of 3,000 to 5,000 DWT.
To upgrade and develop a synchronous and modern post and telecommunications system, information technology; power supply systems; water supply and drainage systems, especially clean-water supply systems for 4 eastern districts and wastewater treatment systems for urban centers and industrial parks.
By 2010, the telephone-density rate will reach 38 sets/100 inhabitants, including 15 postpaid home and mobile phones/100 inhabitants, which will rise to 72 sets/100 inhabitants, including 38 postpaid home and mobile phones/100 inhabitants by 2020.
By 2015, 100% of the province's households will be supplied with electricity, of which 99% will directly buy electricity from the electricity service; commercial electricity will reach 1,266 kWh/person.
6. Defense-security, social order and safety:
To raise the quality and quantity of regular army toward modernization. To apply measures to manage and build up the reserve forces, develop militia and self-defense forces for general and regional defense tasks. To attach importance to building the marine self-defense force.
To build the people's police forces, which are professionally crack and politically steadfast, to combat the peaceful evolution. To build strong grassroots forces, step up the people's self-management movement with high quality to cope with all circumstances. To enhance the combination between socio-economic development and defense and security maintenance in each sector and domain right at the stage of planning the development of economic zones and technical infrastructure.
7. Environmental protection:
Economic growth must be combined with social development and environmental protection, ensuring sustainability, limiting pollution. redressing environmental degeneration and improving environmental quality; to substantively settle the problem of environmental degeneration in industrial parks, densely populated quarters in big cities and some rural areas; to treat environmental pollution on rivers, lakes, ponds and canals. To raise the capacity to prevent, avoid and restrict the adverse impacts of natural disasters and climate change unfavorable to the environment; to rescue and efficiently redress environmental incidents caused by natural disasters. To rationally exploit and use natural resources and preserve bio-diversity. To meet the environmental requirements in international economic integration, restricting the adverse impacts of globalization on the domestic environment in order to boost economic growth, raise the quality of people's life and ensure sustainable national development. To build a strong environment management machinery and socialize environmental protection work.
Click Download to see full text