THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, January 4, 2018
On incentive mechanisms and policies for
the Da Nang Hi-Tech Park
Pursuant to the June 19, 2015 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the June 19, 2015 Law on Organization of Local Administration;
Pursuant to the June 25, 2015 Law on the State Budget;
Pursuant to the November 13, 2008 Law on High Technologies;
Pursuant to the June 18, 2013 Law on Science and Technology;
Pursuant to the November 29, 2013 Land Law;
Pursuant to the June 18, 2014 Law on Public Investment;
Pursuant to the November 26, 2014 Law on Investment;
Pursuant to the April 6, 2016 Law on Import Duty and Export Duty;
Pursuant to the November 25, 2014 Housing Law;
Pursuant to the November 25, 2014 Law on Non-Agricultural Land Use Tax;
Pursuant to the June 3, 2008 Law on Enterprise Income Tax; and the June 19, 2013 Law Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Law on Enterprise Income Tax;
Pursuant to the November 26, 2014 Law Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Laws on Taxes;
At the proposal of the Minister of Science and Technology;
The Government promulgates the Decree on incentive mechanisms and policies for the Da Nang Hi-Tech Park.
SCOPE AND SUBJECTS OF REGULATION
Article 1. Scope of regulation
This Decree prescribes a number of incentive mechanisms and policies for the Da Nang Hi-Tech Park (the Hi-Tech Park).
Investors shall enjoy incentive mechanisms and policies prescribed by this Decree or other regulations in conformity with Vietnam’s law.
Article 2. Subjects of application
1. Vietnamese organizations and individuals, overseas Vietnamese, and foreign organizations and individuals operating in the Hi-Tech Park.
2. The Da Nang Hi-Tech Park Management Board (the Management Board).
3. State management agencies and related specialized agencies.
MECHANISMS FOR RAISING INVESTMENT CAPITAL
FOR HI-TECH PARK DEVELOPMENT
Article 3. Funding sources to be mobilized for investment in developing the Hi-Tech Park
1. The central budget shall prioritize the full allocation of the targeted transfer (central budget fund committed for each period) for the city’s budget to implement projects and works in the Hi-Tech Park and national programs on development of the Hi-Tech Park.
2. Annually, in case the collected central budget revenue exceeds the estimate, the Government shall report to the National Assembly Standing Committee on prioritizing capital support for the Hi-Tech Park so as to complete its infrastructure and physical-technical foundations by 2020.
3. The Government shall prioritize the mobilization of official development assistance (ODA) funds for Da Nang city to invest in building technical and social infrastructure and projects on building necessary public utilities, a training center, a technology research, application and development center and a hi-tech enterprise incubator. The city budget shall ensure the allocation of domestic counterpart capital for such projects and works.
4. Annually, the Da Nang City People’s Committee shall allocate sufficient local budget fund to complete projects and works in the Hi-Tech Park under the approved plan; the Management Board may raise domestic capital in accordance with law for building and developing the Hi-Tech Park.
Article 4. Projects and works in the Hi-Tech Park eligible to raise investment capital
1. Investment in building technical infrastructure of the Hi-Tech Park, including: ground leveling, pipe system, water drainage system, wastewater discharge system, waste disposal system, technical tunnel and trench system, road and water supply system, information technology system, power supply system, lighting system, pavements, fence, entrance gate, greenery and public landscape.
2. Payment of money for compensation, ground clearance and resettlement for projects and works in the Hi-Tech Park under the approved plans.
3. Investment in building works in the Hi-Tech Park:
a/ The research-development, training and enterprise incubator zone: a training center, a hi-tech enterprise incubator and the technology research, application and development center under the Management Board;
b/ The management-administrative zone;
Click download to see the full text