|Cơ quan ban hành:||Bộ Giáo dục và Đào tạo||Số công báo:||Đã biết|
|Số hiệu:||08/2000/QĐ-BGD&ĐT||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Quyết định||Người ký:||Nguyễn Minh Hiển|
|Ngày ban hành:||30/03/2000||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Giáo dục-Đào tạo-Dạy nghề|
Quyết định 08/2000/QĐ-BGD&ĐT của Bộ Giáo dục và Đào tạo về việc ban hành quy chế về nghiên cứu khoa học của sinh viên trong các trường đại học và cao đẳng
THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, March 30, 2000
ON THE ISSUANCE OF THE REGULATION ON SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH BY STUDENTS IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
THE MINISTER OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Pursuant to Decree No.15/CP of March 2, 1993 of the Government on the tasks, powers and State management responsibilities of the ministries and ministerial-level agencies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 29/CP of March 30, 1994 of the Government on the tasks, powers and structural organization of the Ministry of Education and Training;
Pursuant to the Educational Law of December 2, 1998;
At the proposal of the Director of the Science and Technology Department, the Director of the Higher Education Department, and the Director of the Political Work Department,
Article 1.- To issue together with this Decision the " Regulation on scientific research by students in universities and colleges".
Article 2.- This Decision takes effect 15 days after its signing.
Article 3.- The Director of Office, the Director of the Science and Technology Department, the Director of the Higher Education Department, the Director of the Political Work Department, the heads of the related dependent units of the Ministry, the Principals of the universities, the directors of the universities, the directors of the institutes and directors of the colleges shall have to implement this Decision.
MINISTER OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING
ON SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH BY STUDENTS IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
(issued together with Decision No. 08/2000/QD-BGDDT of March 30, 2000 of the Minister of Education and Training )
Article 1.- Objectives of scientific research:
1. To contribute to raising the quality of training.
2. To accede to and make use of scientific research methods.
3. To solve a number of questions of science and practice.
Article 2.- Requirements of scientific research:
1. Suitable with the capabilities and desire of the students.
2. Conformable with the contents of the training program and a number of practical requirements of the society.
3. Conformable with the orientation for scientific and technological activities of the universities and colleges (hereafter called establishments).
4. Not affecting the main curriculum of the students.
Article 3.- Contents and forms for scientific research:
1. To study questions in the domain of the students� training
2. To take part in the application of scientific and technological advances to production, business, life, national security and defense.
3. To take part in scientific conferences and seminars, scientific and technological contests among the youth, in scientific and technological information, and students scientific clubs.
MANAGEMENT OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH BY STUDENTS
Article 4.- Scientific research plans of students:
Scientific research by students is part of the scientific and technological plan of the establishment. The deployment and management of scientific research by students shall conform with current regulations on scientific and technological activities.
Article 5.- Scientific research subjects:
1. Scientific research subjects of the students may be part of the subjects at various levels headed by lecturers or researchers or subjects selected by the students themselves.
2. Each student or group of students shall conduct a subject under the instruction by lecturers, researchers or post-graduates.
3. The subjects of scientific research by students shall be approved and appraised by the head of the establishment.
Article 6.- Funds for scientific research:
Each year, the head of the establishment shall decide to earmark an adequate amount to support the scientific research activities of the students. This amount shall be taken from the following sources:
1. State budget allocated to scientific and technological activities.
2. Permanent training fund of the establishment.
3. Other sources of the establishment.
4. Aid from organizations, mass organizations and individuals in the country and abroad.
Article 7.- Responsibilities of the scientific section (department) at the establishment:
1. To propose the plan, contents and measures to organize scientific research for the students in each year.
2. To assume the main responsibility and coordinate with the Training Section (Department), the Political Work Section (Department) for Students, the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, the Students Union and other organizations and mass organizations in the scientific research activities of students.
3. To propose plans for applying the outcome of scientific research projects of the students to the practice in conformity with the objectives of socio-economic development of the country and within the possibilities of the establishment.
Article 8.- Responsibilities of the head of the establishment:
1. To work out documents guiding the implementation of the regulation on scientific research by the students in a way conformable with the objective, contents and program of training and the conditions for scientific research at the establishment.
2. To consider and choose the projects for application and measures for deployment and stipulate concrete regimes of reward for the authors as well as people who contribute to the application of the results of the projects of scientific research by students to practice.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND BENEFITS OF STUDENTS AND INSTRUCTORS TAKING PART IN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
Article 9.- Responsibilities of the students:
1. To carry out the subject of scientific research assigned under the plan of scientific and technological activities at the establishment.
2. To comply with current regulations on scientific and technological activities.
Article 10.- Benefits of the students:
1. To be given conditions for using the existing equipment of the establishment to conduct scientific research.
2. The result of scientific research by the students may be published in annals, periodicals, magazines, scientific bulletins and other mass media.
Article 11.- Encouragement to scientific research by students:
1. Encouraging students (especially students achieving results in study with good ratings upward) to take part in scientific research under the scientific and technological plan of the establishment.
2. The establishments shall organize scientific research conferences of students each year at various levels to review and evaluate the results of scientific research of the students, and reward students and instructors with good achievements.
3. Yearly, the Ministry of Education and Training shall evaluate and consider for award the projects taking part in the Prize for "Students conducting scientific research" and award the establishments with high results in the scientific research movement of the students.
4. The Ministry of Education and Training shall assign the heads of the establishments to consider to give additional marks to the yearly average mark of study of the students with projects winning the Prize for "Students conducting scientific research" organized by the Ministry (except the students having graduated).
Total maximum additional mark for one project:
- First Prize: 0.4 point
- Second Prize: 0.3 point
- Third Prize: 0.2 point
- Consolation Prize: 0.1 point
The overall average mark for students shall be the basis to consider the allocation of scholarships, the direct promotion to post- graduate level and other benefits.
Article 12.- Responsibilities and benefits of instructors:
1. Lecturers and research workers shall have to take part in instructing the students in scientific research (instructing in working out the objective, contents and methods of research).
2. The heads of the establishments shall base themselves on the results of the scientific research of the students to award additional scientific research hours to the work hours of the instructors in scientific research by students (maximum 20 hours for one project).
Article 13.- Handling of violations:
When detecting that the scientific research project of the students is dishonest, the head of the establishment shall, depending on the extent of the violation, take different measures of discipline against the author or authors of the project.
Article 14.- Implementation provision:
This Regulation shall apply to the universities, including institutes, the National University, the Thai Nguyen University, the Hue University, the Da Nang University and all colleges in the country.