THE PRIME MINISTER
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, April 24, 2020
Providing regulations on the implementation of policies to support people facing difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the Government’s Resolution No. 42/NQ-CP dated April 09, 2020 on measures to support people affected by the COVID-19 epidemic;
At the proposal of the Minister of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs;
The Prime Minister hereby promulgates the Decision on providing regulations on the implementation of policies to support people facing difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
SUPPORTING EMPLOYEES WHO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND THEIR LABOR CONTRACTS OR TAKE UNPAID LEAVE
Article 1. Supporting conditions
An employee shall be supported if he/she fully meets the following conditions:
1. The period of suspending the performance of a labor contract or taking unpaid leave within the term of the labor contract is from 01 consecutive month or more, calculated from April 01, 2020 to the end of June 30, 2020. The time to start suspending the performance of a labor contract or taking unpaid leave: from April 01, 2020 to June 01, 2020.
2. He/she is contributing the compulsory social insurance up to the time before temporarily suspending the performance of a labor contract or taking unpaid leave.
3. Working at enterprises with no revenue or financial source to pay the salary (after using the wage reserve funds, profit after tax and other lawful financial sources of the enterprise, remaining until March 31, 2020) due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Article 2. Dossiers, order and procedures
1. Dossiers of request shall be made in accordance with Appendix attached to this Decision.
2. An enterprise shall make a List of employees temporarily suspended from their labor contracts and taken unpaid leave, and request the grassroots trade unions (if any) and social insurance agencies to certify this List. Such employees must fully meet conditions specified in Article 1 of this Decision.
3. Within 03 working days, after receiving the List at the request of the enterprise, the social insurance agency shall certify the employee's participation in social insurance under the provisions of Clause 2, Article 1 of this Decision and send it to the enterprise.
4. An enterprise shall send the dossier to the commune-level People's Committee where the headquarter is located. Within 03 working days, from the date on which the sufficient dossier is received, the commune-level People’s Committee shall appraise and submit it to the Chairperson of provincial-level People’s Committee. Within 02 working days, from the date on which the sufficient dossier is received, the Chairperson of provincial-level People’s Committee shall issue the decision on approving the List and support fund; at the same time, direct the implementation of the support payment.
SUPPORTING BUSINESS HOUSEHOLDS
Article 3. Supporting conditions
1. The revenue managed by the tax management authority of a business household in 2020 is under VND 100 million, determined in January 15, 2020 in accordance with provisions of the law on tax administration.
2. Temporarily suspended the operation from April 01, 2020 according to the decision on implementing the Prime Minister’s Directive No. 15/CT-TTg dated March 27, 2020 of the Chairperson of provincial-level People’s Committee.
Article 4. Dossiers, order and procedures
Click Download to see the full text