THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi , May 29 , 2020
Regarding the tasks and solutions to continue to remove difficulties in production and business, accelerate the disbursement of public investment and ensure social order and safety in the context of Covid-19 pandemic
Pursuant to the Law on Government Organization dated June 19, 2015;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 138/2016/ND-CP of October 1, 2016, promulgating the Government's Working Regulation;
On the basis of agreement at the Government's regular meeting of April 2020 regarding the tasks and solutions to continue to remove difficulties in production and business, accelerate the disbursement of public investment and ensure social order and safety in the context of Covid-19 pandemic; at the propose of the Minister of Planning and Investment at the document No. 3218/TTr-BKHĐT dated May 18, 2020,
Continue to remove difficulties for production business, accelerate the disbursement of public investment, ensuring to an entire society order and security to maintain growth momentum of the economy, striving to achieve the highest goals and tasks of socio-economic development have been set by the National Assembly through the following tasks and solutions:
1. Strictly implement pandemic prevention and control measures according to the views and orientations of the Party, the State, the direction of the Government, the Prime Minister and the National Steering Committee for the Prevention and Control of Covid-19.
2. Mobilizing the participation of the political system, the business community and the people of the country to join hands, unite and closely coordinate to overcome difficulties caused by the pandemic, drastically implement and make efforts and strive to achieve at the highest goals and tasks of socio-economic development in 2020 have been set under the Conclusions of the Central Government and the Resolutions of the National Assembly and the Government.
3. Promptly encouraging and commending organizations and individuals who have initiatives, raising the efficiency performance of working, production and business in the context of pandemic situation. Strictly and promptly handling organizations, individuals, cadres, civil servants and public employees who are weak in capacity and qualifications, show degradation of professional ethics, causing harassment, manipulation and domination during implementation official duties, violating the provisions of law. Thoroughly overcome the situation of stagnation and irresponsibility in some ministries, central and localities agencies in the past time, especially at the grassroots level.
4. Urgently complete the review, amendment and supplementation of legal documents to overcome overlaps, remove bottlenecks and stuck points, accelerate the reform, innovate and improve the business and investment environment, attract investment resources for national development. Immediately perform tasks and solutions according to the authority; promptly report to relevant levels of matters beyond the competence to open up resources for production and business and promote investment.
5. To study on amending and supplementing the existing policies in order to generate resources to support business and the people while ensuring the stability of macroeconomics. The support must be applied for the right subjects, open and transparent, not to let the situation of taking advantage and taking advantage of policies happen; To strictly implement the Directive No. 20/CT-TTg dated May 17, 2017 of the Prime Minister, to cutting down, limiting inspections and examinations in 2020, not to conduct out of plans inspections, except for special cases assigned by competent authorities or cases showing signs of violations. To switch from pre-inspection to post-inspection methods, strictly handling the abusive and violating subjects in the process of implementing policies.
6. Drastically promoting the disbursement of public investment plans, considering this an important political task to stimulate production and business and consumption, create jobs and ensure social security, contribute to promoting the building and perfecting of necessary socio-economic infrastructure in order to raise competitiveness, support production and business activities of people and enterprises, attract other capital sources for social investment.
II. SPECIFIC TASKS AND SOLUTIONS
1. Tasks and solutions under the competence of the Government:
Click Download to see the full text