|Cơ quan ban hành:||Thủ tướng Chính phủ||Số công báo:||Đã biết|
|Số hiệu:||917/QĐ-TTg||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đã biết|
|Loại văn bản:||Quyết định||Người ký:||Nguyễn Tấn Dũng|
|Ngày ban hành:||11/06/2013||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Chính sách|
Quyết định 917/QĐ-TTg của Thủ tướng Chính phủ về việc phê duyệt Quy hoạch tổng thể phát triển kinh tế - xã hội tỉnh Hòa Bình đến năm 2020
THE PRIME MINISTER
Decision No. 917/QD-TTg of June 11, 2013, approving the master plan on socio-economic development of Hoa Binh province through 2020
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 92/2006/ND-CP of September 7, 2006, on formulation, approval and management of socio-economic development master plans, and the Government’s Decree No. 04/2008/ ND-CP of January 11, 2008, amending and supplementing a number of articles of Government’s Decree No. 92/2006/ND-CP of September 7, 2006;
At the proposal of the People’s Committee of Hoa Binh province,
Article 1. To approve the master plan on socio-economic development of Hoa Binh province through 2020 (below referred to as the master plan) with the following principal contents:
I. DEVELOPMENT VIEWPOINTS
1. The socio-economic development of Hoa Binh province must conform with the overall development of the northern mountainous midland region and the Hanoi Capital region in the context of the country’s intensive and extensive international economic integration.
2. To mobilize to the utmost internal resources in combination with taking advantage of external resources for rapid development ; to raise the growth quality and step up economic restructuring toward quickly reducing the proportion of agriculture and increasing the proportion of industries and services in both GDP and labor structure.
3. To associate economic development with social development, eliminate hunger and reduce poverty, create jobs, improve the quality of human resources, narrow the socio-development gap between regions, and improve material and spiritual lives of people.
4. To closely combine economic development with rational exploitation of natural resources and protection of the eco-environment, ensuring sustainable development and creating landscape and environment for tourism development.
5. To associate economic development with development of the urban system and modernization of the infrastructure network.
6. To combine economic development with protection of national defense and security and maintenance of political stability and security as well as social order and safety.
II. DEVELOPMENT OBJECTIVES
To strive for fast and sustainable economic development to turn Hoa Binh into a province which reaches the average development level of the whole country, a gradually modernized economic and social infrastructure network and a relatively developed urban system. Local people’s lives will be improved, the environment protected, the special cultural identities of ethnic groups preserved and promoted, and national defense and security assured.
2. Specific targets
a / Economically:
- The GDP growth rate will reach around 13%/year during 2013-2015 and 12%/year during 2016-2020;
If including the added value of Hoa Binh hydropower plant, the GDP growffi3f&te will be around 8.9%/ year during 2013-2^15 and 9.6%/year during 2016-2020;
- Economic structure by 2015 and 2020: Agriculture, forestry and fisheries: 23.6% and 16.4%; industries and construction: 39.7% and 45%; and services: 36.7% and 88.6%, respectively;
If including Hoa Binh hydropower plant, the economic structure by 2015 anok2f)20 will be: Agriculture, forestry and fisheries: 19.5% and 15.8%; industries and construction: 50% and 46.8%; and services: 30.5% and 37.4%, respectively;
- Per-capita average income will reach VND 28-29 million/year by 2015 and around VND 60-61 million/year by 2020 at actual prices (if including contributions of Hoa Binh hydropower plant, per-capita average income will be VND 34-35 million/year by 2015 and around VND 63-64 million/year by 2020);
- The average growth rate of total retail sales and turnover from consumer services will be 25%/year during 2013-2015 and around 20%/ year during 2016-2020;
- The export value will reach USD 100 million by 2015 and around USD 230 million by 2020;
- The total state budget revenue will be VND 2.2 trillion by 2015 and around VND 4 trillion by 2020;
- The food output of seed plants will be around 360,000 tons by 2015 and around 37,000-37,500 tons by 2020.
Click download to see the full text