THE MINISTRY OF POST AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, July 25, 2006
PROMULGATING CHARGES FOR INTERPROVINCIAL LONG-DISTANCE TELEPHONE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE VIETNAM POST AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS GROUP
THE MINISTER OF POST AND TELEMATICS
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 90/2002/ ND-CP of November 11, 2002, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Post and Telematics;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister's Decision No. 217/ 2003/QD-TTg of October 27,2003, on management of post and telecommunications service charges;
At the proposal of the Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Corporation (now the Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group) in Official Letter No. 1818/GCTT of April 6, 2006, requesting the adjustment of levels of, and methods of calculating, long-distance telephone charges;
At the proposal of the director of the FinancePlanning Department;
Article 1.- To promulgate charges for interprovincial long-distance telephone services provided by the Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group at subscriber homes as follows:
1. The scope of inter-provincial long-distance telephone dialing covers dialing between telephone sets installed not in the same administrative territory of a province or centrally run city.
2. Communication charge levels:
2.1. For PSTN inter-provincial long-distance telephone services:
- The maximum charge level: VND 1,636/minute;
- The minimum charge level: VND gag/minute.
2.2. For 64 Kbps NGN inter-provincial long-distance telephone services using prepaid cards, postpaid interprovincial long-distance IP telephone (VoIP) services, inter-provincial long-distance IP telephone (VoIP) services using prepaid cards, and 8 Kbps NGN interprovincial long-distance telephone services using prepaid cards:
- The maximum charge level shall not be higher than PSTN inter-provincial telephone service charge level applicable to the same zone at the corresponding time.
- The minimum charge level shall not be lower by 20% than PSTN inter-provincial telephone service charge level applicable to the same zone at the corresponding time.
Click Download to see full text