MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom – Happiness
Ha Noi, December 20, 2012
GUIDING IN DETAIL SOME CONTENTS OF DECREE No. 64/2012/ND-CP dated SEPTEMBER 04, 2012 OF THE GOVERNMENT CONCERNING ISSUANCE OF BUILDING PERMIT
Pursuant to Decree No. 17/2008/ND-CP dated February 04, 2008 of the Government defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Construction;
Pursuant to the Decree No. 64/2012/ND-CP dated September 04, 2012 of the Government on issuance of building Permit;
At the proposal of the Director of construction operation management Department;
Minister of Construction issues Circular detailing some contents of Decree No. 64/2012/ND-CP dated September 04, 2012 of the Government on the issuance of building permit (hereinafter referred to as Decree No. 64-CP) as follows:
Article 1. Content of building permit
The content of building permit provided for in Article 4 of Decree 64/CP for each type of works shall comply under the Forms of this Circular as follows:
1. Building permit issued to types of works under Form in Annex No. 1 including:
a) Works not in line under the form No. 1,
b) Works in line under the form No. 2,
c) Works by stage under Form No.3
d) Issuing to works of project under Form No.4
2. Building permit issued to individual houses under Form in Annex No. 2 including:
a) Houses in urban areas under Form No.1,
b) Houses in rural areas under Form No.2
3. Building permit for repair, renovation of works, individual houses under Form in Annex 3.
4. Permit issued to relocation of works under Form in Annex 4.
5. Building Permit temporarily issued to works and individual housing under Form in Annex 5.
Article 2. Conditions for being issued building Permit
1. Concerning the conditions specified in Clause 2, Article 5 are performed as follows:
Depending on the scale, nature and location of construction of works and individual house, the agencies issuing buidling Permit shall consider if the works are related to the conditions specified in Article 5, Article 6 of Decree No. 64/CP then send the dossiers to consult the state management agencies of the areas ; if works and individual houses not related to the conditions prescribed in this Article are not required to consult these agencies.
2. Concerning conditions specified at Point b, Clause 1, Article 6 shall comply as follows:
For the areas and streets in urban areas which has been basically stablized function using the land lots shall not make urban planning, but the separate urban design planning submitted to the competent authorities for approval as a basis for the issuance construction permits.
Click download to see the full text