THE PRIME MINSITER
Decision No. 09/2019/QD-TTg dated February 15, 2019 of the Prime Minister on functions, duties, rights and organizational structure of Hoa Lac Hi-Tech Park Management Board affiliated to the Ministry of Science and Technology
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government dated June 15, 2015;
Pursuant to the Law on Hi-Technology dated November 13, 2008;
Pursuant to Decree No. 123/2016/ND-CP dated September 01, 2016 of the Government on functions, duties, rights and organizational structure of ministries and ministerial agencies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 99/2003/ND-CP dated August 28, 2003 of the Government on regulations on hi-tech parks;
Pursuant to Decree No. 74/2017/ND-CP dated June 20, 2017 of the Government on special mechanism and policies intended for Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park;
Pursuant to Decree No. 95/2017/ND-CP dated August 16, 2017 of the Government on functions, duties, rights and organizational structure of the Ministry of Science and Technology;
At the request of the Minister of Science and Technology;
The Prime Minister promulgates a Decision on functions, duties, rights and organizational structure of Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park Management Board affiliated to the Ministry of Science and Technology.
Article 1. Positions and functions
1. Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park Management Board (hereinafter referred to as “Management Board”) is an organization affiliated to the Ministry of Science and Technology which performs state management for Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park (hereinafter referred to as “Hi-tech Park”) as per law provisions.
2. The Management Board, of which structure is the same as that of Directorate, is recognized as a legal person, has a stamp bearing the national emblem of Vietnam and may open an account at the State Treasury and the bank; is a Level 1 budget estimate unit and a focal point which is given annual targets and provided with funding for operation from state budget, and has its headquarters located in Ha Noi.
Article 2. Duties and rights
1. Prepare and send the following plans and policies to the Minister of Science and Technology which are then submitted to the Government and Prime Minister for issuance or approval purpose:
a) Mid-term and long-term plans for Hi-tech Park development;
b) Support and incentive policies for human resources mobilization and private sector involvement promotion with the aim of constructing and developing the Hi-tech Park according to reality in each period in conformity with law provisions;
c) Attractive policies and incentive policies intended for officials and employees working for the Management Board.
2. Send the Minister of Science and Technology the followings for approval or issuance purpose:
a) Development investment projects funded by state budget, ODA, Government bonds and other legal funding sources regulated by laws;
b) Legal documents and other documents on the Hi-tech Park.
3. Implement and check implementation of legislative documents, policies, planning, plans, schemes, projects and programs in the Hi-tech Park which have been issued or approved by the competent authority.
4. Issue guiding documents on professional skills, techniques and internal regulations as per law provisions.
5. Prepare mid-term and annual public investment plans, annual budget estimate and 3-year finance-budget plans and send them to relevant ministries for consolidation purpose in accordance with the Law on Public Investment and the Law on State Budget.
6. In terms of funding management and development plan
a) Perform duties as an investor, carry out investment projects funded by state budget, ODA and other legal funding sources under management as per law provisions;
b) Make investment decisions and performs duties within the competence of the investor for group B and C investment projects carried out in the Hi-tech Park funded by state budget as authorized by the Minister of Science and Technology; select preferred bidders to sign investment contracts and sign project contracts with investors in group B and C projects in the form of PPP as authorized by the Minister of Science and Technology and regulated by laws;
Click download to see the full text