Công văn 969/TTg-KGVX 2021 giãn cách xã hội 16 tỉnh phía Nam
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Thủ tướng Chính phủ||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||969/TTg-KGVX||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Phạm Minh Chính|
|Ngày ban hành:||17/07/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , COVID-19|
Đang tải nội dung văn bản. Vui lòng đợi
THE PRIME MINISTER
Regarding the imposition of social distancing measure for pandemic prevention and control in a number of localities
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, July 17, 2021
- Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, and government-attached agencies;
- Chairpersons of People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities.
In the face of the complicated development of the COVID-19 pandemic, for the purpose of protecting and taking care of people’s health, based on the proposal of the Minister of Health and the unanimous opinion of the Standing Committee of the Government, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh hereby directs:
1. Apart from Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong province and Dong Nai province that have been applied social distancing measure, to agree to allow Can Tho City and the following provinces: Binh Phuoc, Tay Ninh, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Tien Giang, Long An, Vinh Long, Dong Thap, Ben Tre, Hau Giang, An Giang, Bac Lieu, Soc Trang, Tra Vinh, Ca Mau and Kien Giang to impose social distancing measure in line with the Prime Minister’s Directive No. 16/CT-TTg (hereinafter referred to as the Directive 16) within 14 days.
The time to start applying the social distancing measure shall be decided by Chairpersons of People’s Committees of the above-mentioned provinces and city, but not later than 0:00 on July 19, 2021.
Regarding provinces and cities that are applying the social distancing measure before the issuing date of this Official Dispatch, Chairpersons of provincial-level People's Committees shall, based on the pandemic development and pandemic prevention and control results in localities, proactively and promptly report competent authorities before deciding on continuing to implement the approved social distancing period or extending the social distancing period like the above-mentioned provinces and city.
2. Ministries and central bodies shall, based on their assigned functions, tasks, powers, and the Prime Minister’s directions and assignment, actively, closely, and effectively coordinate with localities in strictly and effectively implementing the Directive 16, paying attention to ensure the source of medical supplies, equipment, and human resources, especially health staff, doctors; ensuring security, safety, social security, take care of the people’s material and spiritual life, not letting any people lack food, clothing or necessities; paying special attention to improve treatment efficiency, prioritizing resources for severe cases.
3. During the social distancing, the Prime Minister requests localities to direct the strict and effective implementation of the Directive 16, and at the same time pay attention to:
a) Resolutely not let the situation of “tight out, loose inside” happen; clearly identify the focal points and responsibilities of each agency, organization, individual, and authority, especially the political system at the grassroots, ensure concentration and unity in leadership and direction; promptly and strictly in reward and discipline
b) Strengthen inspection and surveillance, urge the strict implementation of superiors’ directions, social distancing requirements, especially keeping a minimum distance between each individual or household, avoiding mass gatherings.
c) Pay attention to effectively implement social security works, especially ensure timely and sufficient food, foodstuff, and necessity supply for the People, particularly for the poor, people with difficulties, and people unemployed due to the pandemic.
d) Ensure security, social order, and safety; ensure the safe production and circulation of goods within the province, city, and with other localities; only allow production and business activities of establishments that satisfy requirements and regulations on pandemic prevention and control; avoiding excess or lack of goods, traffic jam.
dd) Based on results of the implementation of the Directive 16 in localities, Chairpersons of People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities shall timely report to the Prime Minister and Head of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control and adjust solutions according to the local context.
4. In the context of urgent pandemic prevention and control due to the new strain of Delta virus, which develops rapidly, strongly, and unpredictably, Vietnam still faces many difficulties in terms of ensuring conditions; and with the spirit of putting people’s health and life first, the Prime Minister calls on the people and enterprise community to promote the spirit of national unity, and self-reliance; share, support, respond to and seriously implement the Directive 16, only leave home in case of necessary and strictly implement 5K rules. The implementation of the Directive 16 is not only a responsibility, obligation but also a right of every citizen, for the interest of the community and development of the country.
5. Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam and Head of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control are assigned to direct heads of ministries, branches, and localities to implement and solve urgent issues on behalf of the Prime Minister within their competence.
6. Deputy Prime Ministers, members of the Governments, and leaders of localities shall strictly implement the Prime Minister’s direction and assignment to prevent and control the pandemic./.
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pham Minh Chinh