Công văn 4995/BYT-DP hướng dẫn tạm thời giám sát người nhập cảnh vào Việt Nam
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Bộ Y tế||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||4995/BYT-DP||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Trần Văn Thuấn|
|Ngày ban hành:||20/09/2020||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , Xuất nhập cảnh , COVID-19|
THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Regarding the Interim guidance on medical surveillance of people entering Vietnam
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, September 20, 2020
- Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, and government-attached agencies;
- People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities.
In the implementation of the Prime Minister’s direction on permitting foreigners to enter Vietnam to work, the Ministry of Health promulgated the “Interim guidance on medical surveillance of people entering Vietnam” (attached to this Official Dispatch).
The Ministry of Health hereby requests ministries, ministerial-level agencies, and government-attached agencies and People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities to implement the following contents:
1. To organize contents prescribed in the Interim guidance on medical surveillance of people entering Vietnam, ensuring safety, prevention, and control of the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. To organize the inspection, supervision, and evaluation of the implementation of COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control while people on entry stay in Vietnam.
3. To report the implementation result to the Ministry of Health (the General Department of Preventive Medicine).
For further information, please contact the General Department of Preventive Medicine - the Ministry of Health (135, Nui Truc Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi).
For the Minister
The Deputy Minister
Tran Van Thuan
On medical surveillance of people entering Vietnam
(Attached to the Ministry of Health’s Official Dispatch No. 4995/BYT-DP dated September 20, 2020)
To organize the medical surveillance and test for people on entry in the new situation, pursuing the dual goal of containing the pandemic and developing the economy.
Click download to see the full text