Công văn 1931/UBND-VX 2021 tiếp tục giãn cách xã hội toàn TP HCM
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ủy ban nhân dân TP. HCM||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||1931/UBND-VX||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Dương Anh Đức|
|Ngày ban hành:||14/06/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , COVID-19|
HO CHI MINH CITY
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Ho Chi Minh City, June 14, 2021
- Departments, branches and sectors of the City;
On May 30, 2021, the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City issued the Official Dispatch No. 1749/UBND-VX on strengthening measures for control of COVID-19 pandemic in Ho Chi Minh City, applying some social distancing measures within 15 days from 00:00 on May 31, 2021. However, because of the fast transmission rate the Delta variant (the name of the Indian virus strain), many new COVID-19 clusters have been confirmed in Ho Chi Minh City in the past 07 days. In order to thoroughly localize, stamp out the pandemic and limit the source of infection of newly arising clusters, the Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee directs as follows:
1. To continue implementing social distancing in the entire City under the Prime Minister’s Directive No. 15/CT-TTg dated March 27, 2020 for another 14 days, starting from 0:00 on June 15, 2021, with a number of provisions as follows:
- To suspend all meetings, events of over 20 people in one room; not gather over 10 people outside of offices, schools, and hospitals; keep a distance of at least 02 meters away from other people at public places.
- To suspend all cultural, sport and entertainment events in public areas.
- To continue suspending operations specified in Sections 4 and 5 of the Official Dispatch No. 1749/UBND-VX dated May 30, 2021 of the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee. The following establishments that trade or provide essential goods and services may continue operating: Factories, production establishments, transport and construction works; establishments trading or providing essential goods and services (such as: food, foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals; petrol and oil; electricity; water; fuel, etc.); banks, treasuries, service providers directly related to banking activities and supporting businesses (such as notaries, lawyers, registry, registration of secured transactions, etc.), securities, postal, telecommunications, services supporting transportation, import and export of goods, medical examination and treatment, funeral, etc. Heads of the above-mentioned establishments shall ensure absolute safety and fully implement pandemic prevention measures.
- Convenience stores are allowed to operate but must comply with the regulations on prevention and control of the COVID-19 pandemic, not serve more than 10 people at a time and keep safe distance while waiting for payment.
- Food and beverage service establishments may operate but must not serve on-site, only takeaway and delivery services are allowed. The delivery person must ensure full pandemic prevention and control measures, especially wearing a mask and keeping a distance of 02 meters while waiting to pick up the goods.
- Food processing establishments, including restaurants, ready-to-eat food stalls, ready-to-eat meal establishments, canteens and collective kitchens are allowed to operate but must comply with the instructions of the Food Safety Management Board of the City.
Click download to see the full text