Công văn 13417/UBND-VP Vũng Tàu 2021 tiếp tục thực hiện một số biện pháp phòng chống Covid-19
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ủy ban nhân dân tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||13417/UBND-VP||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Trần Văn Tuấn|
|Ngày ban hành:||22/09/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , COVID-19|
THE PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF BA RIA – VUNG TAU PROVINCE
On continuing to implement several COVID-19 prevention and control measures in the province
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Ba Ria - Vung Tau, September 22, 2021
- Heads of Departments, sectors and branches;
- Chairpersons of People's Committees, Steering Committees and Command Centers for COVID-19 Prevention and Control of districts, towns and cities.
Since July 19, 2021, Ba Ria - Vung Tau City has applied social distancing measures in line with the Prime Minister’s Directive No. 16/CT-TTg dated March 31, 2020 (hereinafter referred to as the Directive 16/CT-TTg) on the spirit of “every citizens must stay where they are, not leave the places of residence”. With the synchronous, drastic, active, and effective implementation of the entire political system, and the responsible participation of the enterprise community, the consensus, and support of the people, the COVID-19 pandemic has been basically put under control in the province is put under control. However, in some neighboring provinces and cities, the pandemic still remains complicated, posing a risk of spreading.
In order to ensure the people's health, safely maintain the results of pandemic prevention and control, and reopen a number of activities in the province according to the motto of safety, step by step, with a specific roadmap, the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee hereby decides as follows:
To apply the social distancing measures in line with the Prime Minister’s Directive No. 15/CT-TTg dated March 27, 2020 (hereinafter referred to as the Directive 15/CT-TTg) in the province (except for Con Dao district and other areas currently placed under lockdown order) from 00:00 on September 23, 2021 until new notices are issued. To be specific:
1. The following activities shall continue to be suspended:
- Events combining eating and singing; night markets, wedding restaurants; buffet-style restaurants.
- Healthcare establishments, beauty salons, physical therapy, massage, spa, sauna centers; amusement and entertainment areas; music, dramatic theaters; cinemas; walking streets; karaoke in any form, sing together; discos, bars, pubs, beer clubs; Internet and game centers.
- Indoor and outdoor sports establishments (golf, tennis, badminton, table tennis, football, gym, fitness, billiards, yoga, etc.); sports centers and sports training areas, public fitness areas.
- Religious and belief activities (online activities are encouraged).
- Beach activities.
2. The following activities are permitted to be conducted:
- Meetings and events with not more than 10 participants in one room (with an area of at least 40 m2) are allowed to hold. Meetings or events with more than 10 participants must be permitted by leaders of the provincial party committee and Provincial People's Committee (in case of necessity); agencies, organizations and individuals must ensure safety for pandemic prevention and control. It is not allowed to gather more than 05 people outside of offices, schools, and hospitals; the minimum distance of 02 meters in public places must be maintained.
- To reduce 50% of employees directly working at agencies and offices; promote online working; heads of agencies and units must develop plans to divide working groups to minimize infection.
- Weddings and funerals must be organized in a simple manner according to 5K regulations with 10 participants maximum.
Click download to see the full text