Công văn 10943/BYT-MT 2021 hướng dẫn phòng, chống COVID-19 với người được phép nhập cảnh vào VN làm việc ngắn ngày
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Bộ Y tế||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||10943/BYT-MT||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Nguyễn Trường Sơn|
|Ngày ban hành:||24/12/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , Xuất nhập cảnh , COVID-19|
Đang tải nội dung văn bản. Vui lòng đợi
THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, December 24, 2021
- Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government-attached agencies;
- People's Committees of provinces/centrally-run cities.
In the implementation of the Government’s Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021 promulgating the Interim Regulation on “safe and flexible adaptation to and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic”, in order to facilitate and support people who are allowed to enter Vietnam to work for a short term (under 14 days) but still ensure strict implementation of pandemic prevention and control under the direction of the Prime Minister, the Ministry of Health (as the standing body of the Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control) has reviewed and worked out the medical guidance on COVID-19 prevention and control for people who are allowed to enter Vietnam to work for a short term (under 14 days) (attached hereto).
The Ministry of Health hereby requests other ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government-attached agencies, and People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities to implement the following contents:
1. To organize contents prescribed in the Medical guidance on COVID-19 prevention and control for people who are allowed to enter Vietnam to work for a short term (under 14 days), ensuring safety, prevention and control of COVID19 pandemic.
2. To organize the inspection, supervision and evaluation of the implementation of COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control while the people allowed to enter Vietnam stay in the country.
This Official Dispatch takes effect from the date of signing for promulgation and replaces Official Dispatch No. 4674/BYT-MT dated August 31, 2020 of the Ministry of Health on providing the medical guidance on COVID-19 prevention and control for foreigners entering Vietnam to work for a short term (under 14 days).
FOR THE MINISTER
Nguyen Truong Son
ON COVID-19 PREVENTION AND CONTROL FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER VIETNAM TO WORK FOR A SHORT TERM (UNDER 14 DAYS)
(Attached to Official Dispatch No. 10943/BYT-MT dated December 24, 2021)
To actively prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic while the people allowed to enter Vietnam work in the country for a short period of less than 14 days (hereinafter collectively referred to as short-term visitors).
II. SUBJECTS OF APPLICATION
1. People allowed to enter Vietnam to work for a short period include:
- People entering the country for diplomatic or official purposes.
- People who enter the country not for diplomatic or official purposes (Investors, experts, skilled workers, enterprise managers, business, commerce and market researchers, with their relatives and subjects as agreed with each country);
2. Those who are in close contact with short-term visitors during their working period in Vietnam.
III. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
1. Ministries, sectors and People's Committees of provinces/centrally-run cities shall consider the need to invite short-term visitors to Vietnam to work and must ensure the prevention and control of COVID-19.
2. The visitors shall not be subject to medical quarantine but must strictly and fully comply with the regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control and the approved schemes and plans, must not contact with the community and ensure safety for them and people in contact with them, avoid cross-contamination of the disease during their working period and not to spread the cases in the community. If a visitor expects to work in multiple localities, he/she needs to have a clear travel plan which is approved by the relevant localities.
Click download to see the full text