Công điện 19/CĐ-UBND 2021 Hà Nội tăng cường biện pháp thực hiện nghiêm giãn cách xã hội
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ủy ban nhân dân TP. Hà Nội||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||19/CĐ-UBND||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công điện||Người ký:||Chu Ngọc Anh|
|Ngày ban hành:||21/08/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , COVID-19|
Đang tải nội dung văn bản. Vui lòng đợi
HANOI PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, August 21, 2021
On strengthening strict social distancing measures to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic
THE CHAIRMAN OF HANOI PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE notifies:
- Agencies, units, unions, central socio-political organizations in Hanoi City;
- Diplomatic missions and international organizations in the City;
- The Hanoi Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front and municipal socio-political unions;
- Directors, Heads of Departments, agencies, and sectors in the City;
- Chairpersons of People’s Committees of districts and towns;
- Enterprises and units located in the City.
During 28-day social distancing, due to the drastic and timely involvement of the whole political system, authorities at all levels from the municipal to grassroots levels, with the consensus and joint efforts of the social community and the City's citizens, the pandemic situation in the City remains under control. However, besides the achieved results, there are still shortcomings, risks, and challenges such as a large number of people on the street although many violations have been handled; the City continuously recorded new confirmed cases in the community in areas with high population density, complex locations, and essential production and service establishments that are operating in the areas. Through the large-scale testing, the City has identified some very high-risk areas and subjects (red zones and red groups), with potential risks and great risks that can form complex and hard-to-control outbreaks. In addition, the disease is rapidly spreading in the community in many Southern provinces; some neighboring provinces are showing signs of outbreak again.
In the implementation of the conclusions and directions of Central agencies and the Notice No. 468-TB/TU of the Municipal Party Standing Committee, on strengthening the COVID-19 prevention and control in the City; the Chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee requests Directors, Heads of Departments, agencies and sectors in the City, Chairpersons of People’s Committees of districts and towns, and agencies, units, unions, organizations, enterprises, and citizens in the City to strictly comply with the following regulations:
1. The social distancing measure shall continue to be extended until 6:00 on September 06, 2021, for the COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control.
2. Citizens, agencies, organizations, units, and enterprises may continue to implement regulations on social distancing to prevent the pandemic as prescribed in the Directive No. 17/CT-UBND dated July 23, 2021, of the Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee on the principle that every person, family, neighborhood; village; commune, ward; district; city and province shall be isolated with another one. Every citizen is requested to stay at the place of residence to prevent the disease from spreading, isolate F0 cases from the community and effectively control the pandemic during the social distancing period.
This pivotal moment plays a decisive role in the effectiveness of pandemic prevention and control. In this movement, every citizen must be a soldier, every family, neighborhood, village, agency, and enterprise, etc. must be a fortress in pandemic prevention. Any subjective, negligent, or vigilance actions at this time will affect the pandemic prevention and control, leading to prolonging the duration of social distancing, affecting the socio-economy, security, and order of the City and the livelihoods, health, and lives of the people and community. Citizens, organizations, and enterprises are requested to strictly observe; participate in the effective implementation of the City’s pandemic prevention and control tasks.
3. Central and municipal agencies and units; organizations and enterprises located in the areas to strictly comply with social distancing regulations; tighten the grant and management of travel papers of cadres, civil servants, public employees, and employees, ensure that they are eligible subjects as prescribed; take responsibility before the municipal authorities and the law for any violations against above-mentioned regulations leading to the spread of the disease in the community.
4. Based on the pandemic development in localities, Chairpersons of districts and towns shall actively assess the situation and may decide on taking stricter measures according to the actual situation of each locality to promptly prevent and separate the source of infection in the shortest time; and at the same time, ensure the supply of sufficient necessities and satisfaction of the demand for medical examination and treatment of the people.
To continue to mobilize the participation of the entire political system, especially the grassroots political system, and at the same time, ask all citizens, organizations, and enterprises to share, accompany and effort to overcome this difficult period, and actively participate in the pandemic prevention and control for their health, families and the community; mobilize all social forces for the pandemic prevention and control to stamp out the pandemic as soon as possible, ensuring safety and sustainability for the City in particular and the country in general.
To tighten the management of pandemic prevention and control at wholesale markets, spontaneous markets, commercial centers, supermarkets, convenience stores, etc., especially during the National Day holiday (September 2), and weekends. To organize to closely inspect and supervise the movements of citizens, agencies, units, and enterprises operating in the areas, including the participation in traffic, operations of agencies, offices, establishments manufacturing, trading, and providing essential goods and services; ensure safety in pandemic prevention and control; only allow them to operate in a prescribed time frame; inspect and supervise the observance of pandemic prevention and control regulations, and strictly handle cases of violation.
5. The Hanoi Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front is requested to step up propaganda and mobilize the people to strictly observe the regulations on social distancing; mobilize all levels, branches, socio-political organizations of the City, the business community, and people to actively participate in the assurance of social security; act as the focal point for presiding over and coordinating social security activities according to the City's policy in a timely, effective and safe manner; publish a hotline to receive and handle promptly the petitions of the people; supervise the implementation of social security and support policies; take care and share difficulties, especially for workers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring that no one lacks food or is left behind.
The Provincial-level Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs is assigned to coordinate with People’s Committees of districts and towns in, stepping up the implementation of social security policies in line with the Government's Resolution No. 68/NQ-CP, the Prime Minister's Decision No. 23/2021/QD-TTg, the Decision No. 3642/QD-UBND dated July 21, 2021, of Hanoi People's Council and other Resolutions of Hanoi People's Council to timely support people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in areas; inspect and urge the implementation of support policies of the City in localities; continue to review and cut procedures to facilitate people; propose timely supplement of appropriate policies to ensure effective social security.
6. During the social distancing period, there have been many beautiful and meaningful actions of agencies, businesses, organizations, and individuals to share and join hands in pandemic prevention. The Municipal Propaganda Department and Provincial-level Department of Information and Communications are requested to coordinate with central and municipal press agencies to strengthen information and propaganda to replicate models, spread beautiful and humane actions, create consensus, solidarity, and determination to defeat the pandemic.
The Provincial-level Department of Information and Communications shall cooperate with the Municipal Public Security to strictly handle those who post and share false information about the management and the pandemic situation; organize the effective operation of the 24/7 Switchboard 1022 to receive and respond to recommendations and advice related to pandemic prevention and control and promptly transfer them to agencies and units for handling.
7. The Provincial-level Department of Health is assigned to prepare plans for worse situations to avoid being passive and unexpected in all situations
To direct the organization of tracing to ensure that high-risk subjects (F1 cases) are not missed according to the epidemiological characteristics of the new strain.
To improve testing capacity, organize large-scale testing and test according to the plan to ensure safety, accuracy, and return samples in 12 hours for high-risk subjects (F1 cases) and 24 hours for remaining samples.
To ensure the ability to receive and provide treatment for 30,000 F0 cases; implement a medical treatment response plan, including health staff, medical oxygen, necessary medical equipment, and supplies, etc. To organize appropriate, effective treatment tiers to minimize severe cases and deaths. To arrange capacity according to the conditions of each area and each treatment tier to ensure the long-term anti-pandemic ability.
To continue to improve the capacity of injection lines with the participation of central hospitals and private healthcare; ready to organize large-scale vaccination, ensuring safety as soon as more vaccines are received. To instruct People’s Committees of districts and towns to organize the fast, safe and effective vaccination. To coordinate with the Provincial-level Department of Information and Communications in guiding the people to use the vaccination software, actively prepare and declare sufficient information before vaccination.
8. Hanoi Public Security Department is assigned to organize a timely implementation of solutions to strengthen inspection and close supervision of compliance with regulations by citizens and vehicles when participating in traffic; the issuance of travel papers by agencies, enterprises, and organizations in the locality; strictly handle cases of non-compliance with regulations. Ensure the prevention of fire and explosion in the receipt and treatment areas and quarantine areas in the City. Actively take measures to prevent crime and ensure security and order in the area.
9. The Hanoi Capital High Command is assigned to coordinate with the Hanoi Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front and localities in effectively implement social security work and ready to participate in supporting local people in their daily activities and harvesting crops, etc., coordinate with People's Committees of districts and towns to increase capacity, concentrated quarantine capacity to 70,000 beds for F1 cases; strictly control the concentrated quarantine establishments of the City and in the districts, towns to minimize the cross-infection in the quarantine establishments and from the quarantine establishments to the community.
10. The Provincial-level Department of Education and Training is assigned to hold an online opening ceremony on Hanoi Radio and Television Station to create an exciting atmosphere for teachers and students; implement the teaching work for the 2021 - 2022 school year in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training, the plan of Hanoi People's Committee to ensure safety according to the pandemic situation and practical conditions of the City and localities.
11. Authorities at all levels and sectors are requested to actively prepare plans to avoid interruption in the goods supply chains or market instability; take measures for price stabilization, avoiding the shortage of goods, speculation on goods, fake goods, poor quality goods, causing confusion in public opinion; ensure the safe transportation and supply of food, foodstuffs, and necessities for all people, especially in quarantine and blockade areas, ensuring that no one lacks food; effectively implement programs and plans of the City on testing, vaccination, quarantine, receipt and treatment; care and support the spiritual and material conditions for the frontline forces, and at the same time, meet the people's needs for medical, health and spiritual care when necessary, ensure social security, security and order in the locality. Enterprises manufacturing and trading essential services must organize their production activities in a safe manner following the local pandemic situation under the plan approved by the competent authorities.
Directors, Heads of Departments, agencies, and sectors in the City, Chairpersons of People's Committees of districts and towns and agencies, units, unions, and organizations located in the City and all citizens are requested to strictly implement this Official Telegram./.
Chu Ngoc Anh