Công văn 6718/VPCP-QHQT 2021 rà soát quy trình tiếp nhận, ký kết, quản lý, sử dụng vốn ODA, vốn vay ưu đãi nước ngoài
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Văn phòng Chính phủ||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||6718/VPCP-QHQT||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Nguyễn Xuân Thành|
|Ngày ban hành:||21/09/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Tài chính-Ngân hàng|
THE GOVERNMENT OFFICE
On reviewing the processes for receipt, signing, management and use of ODA and foreign concessional loans as requested by the State President
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, September 21, 2021.
- Ministries of Planning and Investment, Finance, Construction, Transport, Natural Resources and Environment, Agriculture and Rural Development, Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, Justice, Foreign Affairs;
- The State Bank of Vietnam
- The People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities
In consideration of the recommendations made by the Ministry of Planning and Investment in its Official Letter No. 5352/BKHDT-KTDN, dated August 16, 2021, and the Ministry of Finance's Official Letter No. 9655/BTC-QLN, dated August 24, 2021, on review of the processes for receipts, signing, management and use of ODA and foreign concessional loans as requested by the State President, the Deputy Prime Minister H.E. Mr. Pham Binh Minh, has provided the following opinions:
1. The Ministry of Planning and Investment shall take the lead and collaborate with the Ministry of Finance, other ministries, agencies and localities, in compiling program and project proposals for the whole period of 2021-2025, to be strictly reviewed and reported to the Prime Minister, for the latter's approval of the program and project proposals and submission to competent authorities for approval of the investment policies, to initiate the negotiation and signing with related foreign donors.
2. Ministries, agencies and localities concerned must review carefully the project formulation processes to make sure that the proposed items are truly necessary and effective, as these institutions shall be held fully responsible for their respective project proposals; and shall urgently fulfill procedures for the approval of the feasibility studies and investment decisions, in compliance with applicable legislation, as the basis for the negotiation, signing, and implementation of the projects.
Click download to see the full text