Quyết định 3065/QĐ-UBND Quảng Bình 2019 về thành lập Trung tâm Hành chính công
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ủy ban nhân dân tỉnh Quảng Bình||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||3065/QĐ-UBND||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Quyết định||Người ký:||Nguyễn Hữu Hoài|
|Ngày ban hành:||31/08/2017||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Cơ cấu tổ chức|
THE PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF QUANG BINH PROVINCE
Decision No. 3065/QD-UBND dated August 31, 2017 of the People’s Committee of Quang Binh Province on establishment of public administration center of Quang Binh province
THE PRESIDENT OF THE PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF QUANG BINH PROVINCE
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of Local Government dated June 19, 2015;
Pursuant to the Official Dispatch No. 1224/BNV-CCHC dated March 07, 2017 and Official Dispatch No. 3719/BNV-TCCB dated July 13, 2017 of the Ministry of Home Affairs on unifying organizational structures and operation of Public Administration Centers and establishment of Public Administration Center of Quang Binh Province;
Pursuant to the Decision No. 14/2016/QD-UBND dated June 28, 2016 defining functions, tasks, entitlements and organizational structure of the Office of the People’s Committee of Quang Binh province;
Pursuant to the Decision No. 2828/2017/QD-UBND dated August 08, 2017 of the People’s Committee on approval for the scheme for establishment of Public Administration Center of Quang Binh province;
In consideration of the request of the Director of the Department of Home Affairs in the Official Dispatch No. 1216/SNV-CCHC dated August 14, 2017,
Article 1. The Public Administration Center of Quang Binh province is established.
1. Location of the Center
The Public Administration Center of Quang Binh province (hereinafter referred to as “the Center”) is an organization affiliated to the Office of the People’s Committee of the province and is under the direction of the President the People’s Committee of the province, under the management of the Office of the People’s Committee of the province and under the supervision of competent authorities.
The Center has a separate legal status and seal to perform its tasks. The Center is located in Dong Hoi city, Quang Binh province.
2. Functions, tasks and entitlements of the Center
a) Functions of the Center
- Act as a contact point to which departments affiliated to the People’s Committee of the province second their officials to receive, provide guidance and cooperate in handling of documents serving administrative procedures and return results thereof to organizations and individuals.
- Provide guidance, supervise and expedite the handling of administrative procedures as prescribed; participate in proposing solutions for reforming administrative procedures and modernizing public administration with a focus on simplifying administrative procedures and promoting the application of information technology in order to computerize administrative transactions in handling administrative procedures and providing online public services at the Center.
b) Tasks of the Center
- Openly post administrative procedures (documents) as prescribed; fees, charges and time for handling issues; procedures for receiving and processing documents; responsibilities of relevant departments, organizations and individuals.
- Make necessary preparations regarding infrastructure, equipment and working environment; apply information technology to ensure that administrative procedures are handled in a quick, public and transparent manner.
- Instruct organizations and individuals at the Center.
- Supervise officials that are seconded to the Center to receive, provide instructions, appraise and approve documents or submit them to a competent authority for approval to ensure that results are returned to organizations and individuals on schedule.
- Collect information and submit reports on receipt of documents and handling of administrative procedures and results thereof by departments affiliated to the People’s Committee of the province.
- Supervise, receive, handle or report complaints about the handling of administrative procedures and performance of tasks by officials at the Center.
- Cooperate in handling relevant issues that arise during the handling of inter-agency administrative procedures; exchange work experience, provide professional training and cooperate in assessing performance of tasks by officials seconded to the Center.
Click download to see the full text