Thông báo 75-TB/BCĐ Vũng Tàu 2021 về kết luận của Ban Chỉ đạo phòng, chống dịch COVID-19 Thành phố tại cuộc họp ngày 09/9/2021
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Ban Chỉ đạo phòng, chống dịch COVID-19 Thành phố Vũng Tàu||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||75-TB/BCĐ||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Thông báo||Người ký:||Trần Đình Khoa|
|Ngày ban hành:||09/09/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Chính sách , Giao thông , COVID-19|
VUNG TAU CITY PARTY COMMITTEE
VUNG TAU CITY STEERING COMMITTEE FOR COVID-19 PREVENTION AND CONTROL
THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF VIETNAM
Vung Tau, September 09, 2021
ON CONCLUSION OF VUNG TAU CITY STEERING COMMITTEE FOR COVID-19 PREVENTION AND CONTROL
At the meeting held on September 09, 2021
On September 09, 2021, Vung Tau City Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control (hereinafter referred to as the Steering Committee) holds a meeting on traffic control and implementation of social distancing in the City from September 09, 2021, to September 22, 2021. Secretary of Vung Tau City Party Committee Tran Ding Khoa - Head of the Steering Committee chairs the meeting.
The Steering Committee assesses that the pandemic still remains complicated, therefore, it is necessary to strengthen the management of the implementation of social distancing in the area, focusing on tightening the citizens’ circulation during the social distancing period. In order to effectively and drastically implement the pandemic prevention and control, the Steering Committee concludes as follows:
To agree to strengthen the management and tightening of the circulation, minimize the citizens’ movement during the social distancing period, by dividing time frame, separating traffic flows for those who are permitted to join traffic. To be specific:
1. Regarding those who are permitted to join traffic and time:
- For cadres, civil servants, and employees working as planned by agencies and units located in the area: The allowed time to move or join traffic is from 6:00 to 8:00 and 17:00 to 19:00 every day (they must have travel papers and QR codes as prescribed).
- For registered cargo trucks, green channeling vehicles, cargo trucks at fishing ports, etc.: The allowed time to travel is from 18:00 to 06:00 of the following day, (with travel papers and QR codes as prescribed); such vehicles must comply with the principle of “one route, two destinations”, delivery of goods at the specified or registered location.
- For freight forwarders (shippers) and groups going shopping for residents (registered): The allowed time for movement is from 7:00 to 18:00 every day (they must have travel papers and QR codes as prescribed).
- For districts and communes: To build checkpoints to control and manage local entrance and exit with the motto of "close-lock" to prevent people from moving from one area to another during the prescribed period. To be specific:
+ The time to open the checkpoint gate is from 6:00 to 8:00 in the morning and from 17:00 to 19:00.
+ The time to close the checkpoint gate is from 8:00 to 17:00. During this period, no one is allowed in or out, except for pandemic prevention and control forces and other special cases as permitted by authorities.
Click download to see the full text