Công văn 6277/SYT-KHTC TP.HCM 2021 triển khai Nghị quyết 12/2021/NQ-HĐND về chính sách hỗ trợ lực lượng tuyến đầu phòng chống Covid
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Sở Y tế Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||6277/SYT-KHTC||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Tăng Chí Thượng|
|Ngày ban hành:||03/09/2021||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Y tế-Sức khỏe , Chính sách , COVID-19|
THE PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF HO CHI MINH CITY
THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Regarding the implementation of the Resolution No. 12/2021/NQ-HDND on special policies to support frontline workers participating in COVID-19 prevention and control.
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom – Happiness
Ho Chi Minh City, September 03, 2021
- Ho Chi Minh City High Command;
- Ho Chi Minh City Public Security Department;
- People's Committees of Thu Duc City and districts;
- Affiliated units.
In order to implement the Resolution No. 12/2021/NQ-HDND dated August 24, 2021, of the People's Council of Ho Chi Minh City on special policies to support frontline workers participating in COVID-19 prevention and control, the Department of Health decides as follows:
1. To guide subjects specified in Clause 1, Article 1 of the Regulation No. 12/2021/NQ-HDND as follows:
a) The frontline medical workers performing direct works shall be entitled to a support of VND 10,000,000, including:
- Those who take samples for testing, provide medical examination, treatment, and care for patients at COVID-19 treatment hospitals and concentrated quarantine establishments;
- 115 emergency crews and people involved in transporting F0 cases.
b) The frontline workers performing indirect works shall be entitled to a support of VND 4,500,000, including:
- People directly involved in managing, operating, coordinating the pandemic prevention and control (the Department of Health, Ho Chi Minh City Center for Disease Control, 115 emergency centers, Health Divisions of Thu Duc City, and other districts); those who take samples for testing, vaccination, regular medical check-ups in residential areas, checkpoints, and blocked areas (local pandemic prevention and control teams)
- The frontline non-medical workers who perform indirect works at COVID-19 treatment hospitals and concentrated quarantine establishments: Staff of medical establishments, police and army forces, youth volunteers, residential security guards, militia and self-defense forces, etc. who are mobilized to perform indirect works in service of activities of field hospitals and concentrated quarantine establishments such as administration, logistics, management of machinery, equipment and medicines, security and order assurance, disinfection, room cleaning, waste collection, and food transportation, etc.
c) Community-based COVID-19 teams shall be entitled to a support of VND 2,000,000. The team composition shall comply with the Official Dispatch No. 485-CV/BDVTU dated July 14, 2021, of Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee's Commission for Mass Mobilization, on guiding some operational measures of the Community-based COVID-19 team in pandemic prevention and control.
d) Volunteers mobilized for the pandemic prevention and control by the municipal authorities, including:
- Lecturers from medical schools in the City, private medical staff, retired medical staff; religious volunteers taking care of F0 and F1 cases; drivers voluntarily transporting F0 and F1 cases for concentrated quarantine shall be entitled to a support of VND 3,000,000.
- Medical students shall be entitled to a support of VND 1,500,000.
dd) Volunteers mobilized to participate in the frontline anti-pandemic forces supporting Ho Chi Minh City by the Ministry of Health, including:
+ Medical staff and lecturers shall be entitled to a support of VND 3,000,000.
+ Medical students shall be entitled to a support of VND 1,500,000.
Click download to see the full text