Công văn 245/VPCP-KGVX 2022 về nghỉ Tết Nguyên đán và Quốc khánh năm 2022 của CBCCVC và người lao động
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Văn phòng Chính phủ||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||245/VPCP-KGVX||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Công văn||Người ký:||Nguyễn Sỹ Hiệp|
|Ngày ban hành:||11/01/2022||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Lao động-Tiền lương , Chính sách|
Đang tải nội dung văn bản. Vui lòng đợi
THE GOVERNMENT OFFICE
On 2022 Lunar New Year and National Day holidays for cadres, civil servants, public employees and employees
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, January 11, 2022
To: The Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.
In consideration of the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs' proposal in the Document No. 4486/LDTBXH-ATLD dated December 03, 2021, on 2022 Lunar New Year and National Day holidays for cadres, civil servants, public employees and employees working at administrative, non-business agencies, political organizations, socio-political organizations and enterprises, Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam gives the following opinions:
- To agree with the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs’ proposal in the above-mentioned document. To be specific: The Lunar New Year holiday will last from January 31, 2022 to the end of February 04, 2022, and the National Day holiday will last from September 01, 2022 to the end of September 02, 2022.
- Agencies and units implementing the above holiday schedule must arrange reasonable working sections to facilitate continuous work, ensuring efficient service to organizations, people and the prevention and control of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Other weekly holidays, public holidays and New Year’s holidays shall comply with the Labor Code.
- Ministries, agencies and People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities shall strictly perform tasks assigned in the Directive No. 35/CT-TTg dated December 31, 2021, on strengthening measures for a safe, economic and healthy 2022 Lunar New Year.
- To authorize the Minister of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs to notify on 2022 Lunar New Year and National Day holidays.
The Government Office hereby informs the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, ministries and agencies for implementation./.
FOR THE MINISTER AND CHAIRMAN
THE VICE CHAIRMAN
Nguyen Sy Hiep