Thông báo 330/TB-VPCP cho phép chuyến bay thương mại giữa Việt Nam và 1 số đối tác
|Cơ quan ban hành:||Văn phòng Chính phủ||Số công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Số hiệu:||330/TB-VPCP||Ngày đăng công báo:||Đang cập nhật|
|Loại văn bản:||Thông báo||Người ký:||Mai Tiến Dũng|
|Ngày ban hành:||15/09/2020||Ngày hết hiệu lực:||Đang cập nhật|
|Áp dụng:||Đã biết||Tình trạng hiệu lực:||Đã biết|
|Lĩnh vực:||Xuất nhập khẩu , Giao thông , Xuất nhập cảnh , Thương mại-Quảng cáo , COVID-19|
THE GOVERNMENT OFFICE
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, September 15, 2020
On the conclusion of the Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh in the meeting on the resumption of regular international commercial flights between Vietnam and some partners
On September 08, 2020, at the Government office, the Deputy Prime Ministers Pham Binh Minh and Vu Duc Dam presided over in the meeting on the resumption of regular international commercial flights between Vietnam and some partners, which were approved by the Prime Minister. Present at the meeting are the Minister and Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tien Dung and representatives of The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Transport, the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, the Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of National Defence. After listening to the reports from the Ministry of Transport, opinions of the Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam and attendances of the meeting, the Deputy Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh gave the conclusion as follows:
I. To approve the plan on resuming regular international commercial passenger flights between Vietnam and some partners proposed by the Ministry of Transport. To be specific:
1. The implementation time for 06 areas is prescribed as follows:
- From September 15, 2020, for air routes: Vietnam - China (Guangzhou), Vietnam - Japan (Tokyo), Vietnam - Korea (Seoul), and Vietnam - Taiwan, China (Taipei).
- From September 22, 2020, for air routes: Vietnam - Cambodia (Phnom Penh) and Vietnam - Laos (Vientiane).
2. The maximum number of flights shall not exceed two per week on each route and each partner (the number of flights shall be further increased depending on real conditions).
3. The total number of passengers on flights, charges, and other entry conditions shall comply with the reciprocity principle with partners.
II. Eligible people and conditions for entry into Vietnam on commercial flights from 06 above-mentioned destinations (excluding those who transit from a third country)
1. For foreigners holding diplomatic and official passports and their relatives:
a) They are required to have a certificate of a negative SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test result issued within 03 days prior to departure (except for some areas that do not issue this kind of certificate);
b) Immediately after arriving, they shall undergo RT-PCR tests at the quarantine site.
c) They shall be quarantined at official residences of the representative agencies or hotels and accommodation establishments as prescribed.
Click download to see the full text